Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

E7 Police Cruiser

Featured Replies

The Police departments across the US are one of the few state-federal-local municipality branches that do not have an automobile customized for what they have to do. Finally it is here. I wonder how long this takes to come out and if it does come out if every town/city will actually move over to these new cars. I know they tried the Dodge Chargers in some cities, but this would be nice if they actually came out with the E7 by Carbon Motors. Plus - It looks badass

 

Carbon Motors Website

 

Vide on the new car:

  • Author

Glad to see the American tax dollars going to a good cause :|

I do not think they are really all that unpractical. I mean as they state most towns have specialized automobiles for even mailmen.

 

Having hte ability to have cars that fit the profession would make sense. Obviously most of the work that the police force does does not always require a heavy duty automobile but overall it seems like a good investment.

Glad to see the American tax dollars going to a good cause :|

I do not think they are really all that unpractical. I mean as they state most towns have specialized automobiles for even mailmen.

 

Having hte ability to have cars that fit the profession would make sense. Obviously most of the work that the police force does does not always require a heavy duty automobile but overall it seems like a good investment.

 

I mean, don't get me wrong...it's a sick car.

 

But what exactly does this thing do that a Crown Victoria can't?

  • Author

Glad to see the American tax dollars going to a good cause :|

I do not think they are really all that unpractical. I mean as they state most towns have specialized automobiles for even mailmen.

 

Having hte ability to have cars that fit the profession would make sense. Obviously most of the work that the police force does does not always require a heavy duty automobile but overall it seems like a good investment.

 

I mean, don't get me wrong...it's a sick car.

 

But what exactly does this thing do that a Crown Victoria can't?

 

Did you watch the video?

 

What does a mailtruck do a station wagon can't do?

Glad to see the American tax dollars going to a good cause :|

I do not think they are really all that unpractical. I mean as they state most towns have specialized automobiles for even mailmen.

 

Having hte ability to have cars that fit the profession would make sense. Obviously most of the work that the police force does does not always require a heavy duty automobile but overall it seems like a good investment.

 

I mean, don't get me wrong...it's a sick car.

 

But what exactly does this thing do that a Crown Victoria can't?

 

Did you watch the video?

 

What does a mailtruck do a station wagon can't do?

 

Eh, I didn't take the time to watch the vid, I'll admit that. It just doesn't seem necessary. Postal trucks, yeah because they're ergonomic, but idk.

  • Author

Eh, I didn't take the time to watch the vid, I'll admit that. It just doesn't seem necessary. Postal trucks, yeah because they're ergonomic, but idk.

 

:D Its not that long! It explains most of the stuff that it does and its pretty interesting.

And what will they use them for? Stopping you for a license tag that expired the day before and for going 5 miles over the speed limit.

 

 

+1

 

To Serve and protect the people...yea right!

Hey, just because there a few cops who are crooks doesn't mean they all are. They put their lives on the line to keep people safe, they don't deserve to be talked down to like that. W/e.

Hey, just because there a few cops who are crooks doesn't mean they all are. They put their lives on the line to keep people safe, they don't deserve to be talked down to like that. W/e.

 

 

whoa whoa...I never said they were crooks and I don't think anyone in this thread did?

Hey, just because there a few cops who are crooks doesn't mean they all are. They put their lives on the line to keep people safe, they don't deserve to be talked down to like that. W/e.

 

 

whoa whoa...I never said they were crooks and I don't think anyone in this thread did?

 

Well, not "crooks", but I got the sense that you guys were saying that cops are these "bad guys" who look around for little things to arrest people for, like driving 5 mph over the speed limit.

Hey, just because there a few cops who are crooks doesn't mean they all are. They put their lives on the line to keep people safe, they don't deserve to be talked down to like that. W/e.

 

 

whoa whoa...I never said they were crooks and I don't think anyone in this thread did?

 

Well, not "crooks", but I got the sense that you guys were saying that cops are these "bad guys" who look around for little things to arrest people for, like driving 5 mph over the speed limit.

 

Yes and it gets on my damn nerves. Some people you even mention the word "cop" and they cannot even think of one good thing to say.

Hey, just because there a few cops who are crooks doesn't mean they all are. They put their lives on the line to keep people safe, they don't deserve to be talked down to like that. W/e.

 

 

whoa whoa...I never said they were crooks and I don't think anyone in this thread did?

 

Well, not "crooks", but I got the sense that you guys were saying that cops are these "bad guys" who look around for little things to arrest people for, like driving 5 mph over the speed limit.

 

Yes and it gets on my damn nerves. Some people you even mention the word "cop" and they cannot even think of one good thing to say.

 

The hilarious thing, too, is that people complain about being ticketed for going 5 mph over the limit or whatever... but they KNOW it's over the limit and against the law... so, I mean... that equates to "Yeah, I know I'm breaking the law... but only a little bit"

  • Author

idk how people can complain about the cops down here you hardly see them. If I see one once a week it is a lot. Back home you could see 2 or 3 for every trip to the store. Especially in RI a lot of towns/cities make revenue from speeding tickets so they are passing them out left and right.

The hilarious thing, too, is that people complain about being ticketed for going 5 mph over the limit or whatever... but they KNOW it's over the limit and against the law... so, I mean... that equates to "Yeah, I know I'm breaking the law... but only a little bit"

 

So you keep your eye on the speedometer and make sure it's at the exact speed limit the whole time you're driving? Kudos to you, I guess.

 

idk how people can complain about the cops down here you hardly see them. If I see one once a week it is a lot. Back home you could see 2 or 3 for every trip to the store. Especially in RI a lot of towns/cities make revenue from speeding tickets so they are passing them out left and right.

 

Believe me, they're there. I guess they just do a better job of hiding down here.

idk how people can complain about the cops down here you hardly see them. If I see one once a week it is a lot. Back home you could see 2 or 3 for every trip to the store. Especially in RI a lot of towns/cities make revenue from speeding tickets so they are passing them out left and right.

Maybe where you live, but places like Sweetwater are constantly patrolled. Way too many cops there, if you ask me. (Said by someone who knows a Sweetwater cop.)

 

Also, my mother is one of the people who has something against cops, but I think that comes from living up in a military country where the police force was extremely corrupt. Of course, that hate disappears wherever she's needed them and they've come to help us.

  • Author

The hilarious thing, too, is that people complain about being ticketed for going 5 mph over the limit or whatever... but they KNOW it's over the limit and against the law... so, I mean... that equates to "Yeah, I know I'm breaking the law... but only a little bit"

 

So you keep your eye on the speedometer and make sure it's at the exact speed limit the whole time you're driving? Kudos to you, I guess.

 

idk how people can complain about the cops down here you hardly see them. If I see one once a week it is a lot. Back home you could see 2 or 3 for every trip to the store. Especially in RI a lot of towns/cities make revenue from speeding tickets so they are passing them out left and right.

 

Believe me, they're there. I guess they just do a better job of hiding down here.

 

 

idk how people can complain about the cops down here you hardly see them. If I see one once a week it is a lot. Back home you could see 2 or 3 for every trip to the store. Especially in RI a lot of towns/cities make revenue from speeding tickets so they are passing them out left and right.

Maybe where you live, but places like Sweetwater are constantly patrolled. Way too many cops there, if you ask me. (Said by someone who knows a Sweetwater cop.)

 

Also, my mother is one of the people who has something against cops, but I think that comes from living up in a military country where the police force was extremely corrupt. Of course, that hate disappears wherever she's needed them and they've come to help us.

 

It must be because of the location that I live and where I spend most of my time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.