January 16, 200917 yr The teacher walks into the room and says... "OK class todays word is DEFINITELY, can anyone use the word in a sentence." Little Susie stands up and say "The sky is DEFINITELY blue." The teacher says; "Not necisarrily Susie, it can be blue, gray, or black, but nice try." Little Johnny is in the back of the room and is waving his hands back and forth. The teacher says " Yes Johnny, What is it?" Johnny says " I have a question." OK lets hear it, says the teacher. Johnny says "Do Farts have lumps?" The teacher says, "Well no they don't." Little Johnny says "Well then I DEFINITLEY just sh*t my pants!!!"
January 17, 200917 yr Author the joke was ruined for me when you misspelled the word "definitely" I don't type the jokes i just copy and paste sorry Dim i will fix it
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.