Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins podcasts?

Featured Replies

Does anyone know of an official Florida Marlins podcast anywhere out there? I live in Tampa and would like to listen to some Marlins talk radio instead of the Bucs/Rays/Lightning that I get here. Dolphins Tonight is already a daily podcast I listen to, but I was wondering if there was something out there where I could get my Fish fix from.

 

Anything about the Heat and/or Panthers would be awesome too.

Does anyone know of an official Florida Marlins podcast anywhere out there? I live in Tampa and would like to listen to some Marlins talk radio instead of the Bucs/Rays/Lightning that I get here. Dolphins Tonight is already a daily podcast I listen to, but I was wondering if there was something out there where I could get my Fish fix from.

 

Anything about the Heat and/or Panthers would be awesome too.

IDK about your schedule, but 790theticket.com is a south florida sports talk. I am sure they archive and podcast some of the show.

i remember Ramp had his own show before last season started. Heard one episode and i thought it was great. if anyone else on this board decides to go that route let us know im always down to hear Marlins baseball talk.

  • Author

Thanks guys! I'm really loving the 790 stuff, but I just wish WQAM had more podcasts. I love Jim Mandich. lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.