Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sneak Peak

Featured Replies

at three superbowl ads. If you do not have your 3D glasses, do not watch the SoBe one. It is not as cool and will give you a headache trying to focus probably.

 

Pepsi Max and CareerBuilder.com are both really funny.

Keep your eyes open for two Denny's ads in which they are going to advertise a FREE Grand Slam breakfast tomorrow for everyone in the country.

Dude, I'm so going to Denny's tomorrow.

 

 

So will the rest of the entire country. :lol I guess it's a good way to try to bring back a dying brand...

Miller High Life is also having their "High Life" 1 second ad... :lol

I'm actually excited for that.

  • Author

Miller High Life is also having their "High Life" 1 second ad... :lol

I'm actually excited for that.

I thought they were going to have 30 1 second ads... not jsut one.

 

I am very excited for that though, I also heard the Conan Obrien commercial is supposed to be great.

  • Author

This is the first I've heard of the 1 second ads? Did they do them last year?? :confused

no, they have had a bunch of promo's all over TV though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.