Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Seats for $40ish?

Featured Replies

Sorry for asking for advice again but I'm quite new to this baseball-game-attending thing. I booked my tickets for Opening Day and Super Saturday whilst in the UK, but I've decided to go today on a whim.

 

So, what's the best tickets I could get today for about $40? Do they lower prices or offer consessions when they expect a low crowd (I think I can guess the answer to that!)?

 

Any hints or tips?

Well i hear u can get 40 dollar seat for 7.90 if you go to the 790 van but im not sure. Some one else on here could probably explain it.

If you are one of the first 500 to partake in the LeBatard show protest by wearing fake long hair, facial hair, or jewelry, you could get free infield box tickets. Protest starts now at 10. Otherwise you could buy those same $40 tickets for $7.90. I bought them at ticketmaster and will be there with some friends.

  • Author

If you are one of the first 500 to partake in the LeBatard show protest by wearing fake long hair, facial hair, or jewelry, you could get free infield box tickets. Protest starts now at 10. Otherwise you could buy those same $40 tickets for $7.90. I bought them at ticketmaster and will be there with some friends.

 

Cheers dude. Can't buy from ticketmaster as I am a UK resident so have no credit cards registered at an US address. You can only buy from abroad (or with a non-US credit card) up to ten days in advance.

If you are one of the first 500 to partake in the LeBatard show protest by wearing fake long hair, facial hair, or jewelry, you could get free infield box tickets. Protest starts now at 10. Otherwise you could buy those same $40 tickets for $7.90. I bought them at ticketmaster and will be there with some friends.

 

Cheers dude. Can't buy from ticketmaster as I am a UK resident so have no credit cards registered at an US address. You can only buy from abroad (or with a non-US credit card) up to ten days in advance.

 

 

go to the stadium look for the 790 van, or go to gate G and ask for the 790 coupon. you'll get 40 tickets for $7.90 I bought mine online a few days ago, but one can buy them at the stadium.

 

 

 

 

Or bring a fake wig and get a free tickets.

  • Author

I got to the 790 van, told them I'd come all the way from England and they gave me a free Field Box ticket. At last! Being English is a good thing.

Even though I had purchased a ticket, I still went with a wig and got a free one. Because one of my friends wanted to come along and he hadn't bought a ticket so instead of him getting a free one and me and another friend being separated (just in case the ushers actually do their job). We ended up wearing two wigs as mullets while my other friend wore an afro wig.

You can get 2 20$ seats with good views of the ENTIRE field in section 455 456 or in 445 444 from rows 4 to 10 which are very good seats with views of the plate and extra money for Food or memorabilia

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.