Bachelor Party @ the Marlins Game

Hey guys,

So I'm getting married pretty soon, and I'm having the requisite Bachelor Party beforehand. Part of the night's festivities include attending the Marlins game. It's going to be a Friday night game. We're expecting about 12-16 people to come to the game, and when they called, they were told that groups started at 20.

My dad and grandpa are former season ticket holders, if that helps at all.

Is there anything you think we can do/anyone we might be able to speak to about getting some sort of group rate? My groomsmen are mostly fresh out of college, so none of us have too much money; but, they are doing their best to throw me an awesome party, so I was hoping that someone might have an idea to help me do my part and keep their costs down.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

So I'm getting married pretty soon, and I'm having the requisite Bachelor Party beforehand. Part of the night's festivities include attending the Marlins game. It's going to be a Friday night game. We're expecting about 12-16 people to come to the game, and when they called, they were told that groups started at 20.

Is there anything you think we can do/anyone we might be able to speak to about getting some sort of group rate? My groomsmen are mostly fresh out of college, so none of us have too much money; but, they are doing their best to throw me an awesome party, so I was hoping that someone might have an idea to help me do my part and keep their costs down.

Thanks!

What's the difference between 16 standard tickets and a 20 group rate tickets? You might be better off getting 20 tickets and then selling the extra tickets.

Hey guys,

Thanks!

What's the difference between 16 standard tickets and a 20 group rate tickets? You might be better off getting 20 tickets and then selling the extra tickets.

That's an interesting idea. I'll have to find out exactly.

Thanks to Dodge, also. We'll have to compare the two options.

But if you got 20 group tix and sold some of them, wouldn't whoever you sold them to end up sitting with you? I'm not sure how it works down at Joe Robbie considering I live in VA.

I would think so. But the party is more than just the game, and invitations already went out, so it could be quite awkward trying to invite somebody just for the game; or, it would almost surely offset any savings by having to pay for them to attend the other parts of the night....