Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bachelor Party @ the Marlins Game

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

 

So I'm getting married pretty soon, and I'm having the requisite Bachelor Party beforehand. Part of the night's festivities include attending the Marlins game. It's going to be a Friday night game. We're expecting about 12-16 people to come to the game, and when they called, they were told that groups started at 20.

 

My dad and grandpa are former season ticket holders, if that helps at all.

 

Is there anything you think we can do/anyone we might be able to speak to about getting some sort of group rate? My groomsmen are mostly fresh out of college, so none of us have too much money; but, they are doing their best to throw me an awesome party, so I was hoping that someone might have an idea to help me do my part and keep their costs down.

 

Thanks!

Maybe some of them have a cool friend they could bring? Any of-age cousins you could bring along?

Hey guys,

 

So I'm getting married pretty soon, and I'm having the requisite Bachelor Party beforehand. Part of the night's festivities include attending the Marlins game. It's going to be a Friday night game. We're expecting about 12-16 people to come to the game, and when they called, they were told that groups started at 20.

 

My dad and grandpa are former season ticket holders, if that helps at all.

 

Is there anything you think we can do/anyone we might be able to speak to about getting some sort of group rate? My groomsmen are mostly fresh out of college, so none of us have too much money; but, they are doing their best to throw me an awesome party, so I was hoping that someone might have an idea to help me do my part and keep their costs down.

 

Thanks!

 

 

What's the difference between 16 standard tickets and a 20 group rate tickets? You might be better off getting 20 tickets and then selling the extra tickets.

  • Author

Hey guys,

 

So I'm getting married pretty soon, and I'm having the requisite Bachelor Party beforehand. Part of the night's festivities include attending the Marlins game. It's going to be a Friday night game. We're expecting about 12-16 people to come to the game, and when they called, they were told that groups started at 20.

 

My dad and grandpa are former season ticket holders, if that helps at all.

 

Is there anything you think we can do/anyone we might be able to speak to about getting some sort of group rate? My groomsmen are mostly fresh out of college, so none of us have too much money; but, they are doing their best to throw me an awesome party, so I was hoping that someone might have an idea to help me do my part and keep their costs down.

 

Thanks!

 

 

What's the difference between 16 standard tickets and a 20 group rate tickets? You might be better off getting 20 tickets and then selling the extra tickets.

 

That's an interesting idea. I'll have to find out exactly.

 

Thanks to Dodge, also. We'll have to compare the two options.

But if you got 20 group tix and sold some of them, wouldn't whoever you sold them to end up sitting with you? I'm not sure how it works down at Joe Robbie considering I live in VA.

  • Author

But if you got 20 group tix and sold some of them, wouldn't whoever you sold them to end up sitting with you? I'm not sure how it works down at Joe Robbie considering I live in VA.

 

 

I would think so. But the party is more than just the game, and invitations already went out, so it could be quite awkward trying to invite somebody just for the game; or, it would almost surely offset any savings by having to pay for them to attend the other parts of the night....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.