November 19, 200322 yr Redneck Thanksgiving You Might Be A Redneck If: You've ever had Thanksgiving dinner on a Ping-Pong table. Thanksgiving dinner is squirrel and dumplings. You've ever re-used a paper plate. If you have a complete set of salad bowls and they all say Cool Whip on the side. If you've ever used your ironing board as a buffet table. On Thanksgiving Day you have to decide which pet to eat. Your turkey platter is an old hub cap. Your best dishes have Dixie printed on them. Your stuffings secret ingredient comes from the bait shop. Your only condiment on the dining room table is ketchup. Side dishes include beef jerky and Moon Pies. You have to go outside to get something out of the 'fridge. The directions to your house include "turn off the paved road". You consider pork and beans to be a gourmet food. You have an Elvis Jell-o mold. Your secret family recipe is illegal. You serve Vienna Sausage as an appetizer. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE...from BaseballGoody2Shoes in Arizona
November 19, 200322 yr On Thanksgiving Day you have to decide which pet to eat. wouldn't that be a Chinese thanksgiving? :lol I'm sorry, I know that's bad
November 20, 200322 yr On Thanksgiving Day you have to decide which pet to eat. wouldn't that be a Chinese thanksgiving? :lol I'm sorry, I know that's bad Bill Singer, is that you? :lol :elefant :arms :lolup :lolup :anon
November 21, 200322 yr Author On Thanksgiving Day you have to decide which pet to eat. wouldn't that be a Chinese thanksgiving? :lol I'm sorry, I know that's bad :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
November 22, 200322 yr Author Gotta love Jeff Foxworthy I dug out my Christmas music while packing boxes to move in a couple weeks and for kicks, I had to put on his "Redneck 12 Days of Christmas"...That man is a genius...taking typical white-trash rednecks and making them superstars in their own rite. Happy Turkey Day everybody :w00t
December 1, 200322 yr If during thanksgiving dinner your front porch collapses and more than 4 dogs die... You might be a red neck! try this link, if you have not seen it already You Might be a Red Neck if...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.