Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tailgating

Featured Replies

Pretty sure this topic was probably covered, but I am brand new. I was wondering if they will allow tailgating at the new stadium. It does not appear so with the only parking i can see being the garages. But, will there be areas where you can bbq, throw a baseball with family, and enjoy a couple brews before you go in.

  • Author

I think this was answered in an interview during one of the games this season. Im 95% sure they said there will be an area to tailgate and grill. No tailgating is allowed in the parking garages tho.

 

 

 

Cool, I am really excited about the new stadium. It looks awesome, and it seems the ticket prices will remain about the same for 2012 at least.

there will be i think 2-3 surface lots for tailgating. i'm 100 % on that. Also, I don't know what the environment is going to be like for Marlins games but for Hurricanes games I had a lady that I knew and me and about three other guys parked in her yard consistently every year. There was usually a block partyish atmosphere on gameday. Then again... there are 80+ baseball games and not nearly as many football games....

there will be i think 2-3 surface lots for tailgating. i'm 100 % on that. Also, I don't know what the environment is going to be like for Marlins games but for Hurricanes games I had a lady that I knew and me and about three other guys parked in her yard consistently every year. There was usually a block partyish atmosphere on gameday. Then again... there are 80+ baseball games and not nearly as many football games....

 

What's a surface lot?

there will be i think 2-3 surface lots for tailgating. i'm 100 % on that. Also, I don't know what the environment is going to be like for Marlins games but for Hurricanes games I had a lady that I knew and me and about three other guys parked in her yard consistently every year. There was usually a block partyish atmosphere on gameday. Then again... there are 80+ baseball games and not nearly as many football games....

 

What's a surface lot?

 

Regular parking lots.

 

And Fishfan is right. Claude Delorme said in a recent televised interview that tailgating will be allowed in those lots. Plus there is the "community" parking if the owners will allow it. You really don't see much tailgating at weekday games anyway, but the weekends are always pretty good for it. And then the park and ride spots as well.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.