Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minor League Report

Featured Replies

http://firstinning.com/daily/fla

 

I want to see Ceda already.

 

Can Skipworth even hit in batting practice? How could they be so wrong about this guy.

 

Everyone was wrong about this one, Skipworth was the Gatorade national high school player of the year, was a consensus pick for the first round that year, but alas all that hasn't added up to $h!+

I still think the FO screwed the pooch in jumping Jupiter, I mean the Hammerheads catcher Fermin is in his third season there, maybe move him up and let Skipworth have some sort of success

  • Author

http://firstinning.com/daily/fla

 

I want to see Ceda already.

 

Can Skipworth even hit in batting practice? How could they be so wrong about this guy.

 

Everyone was wrong about this one, Skipworth was the Gatorade national high school player of the year, was a consensus pick for the first round that year, but alas all that hasn't added up to $h!+

I still think the FO screwed the pooch in jumping Jupiter, I mean the Hammerheads catcher Fermin is in his third season there, maybe move him up and let Skipworth have some sort of success

Can we put him in rookie ball and see if he can have ANY sort of success anywhere but high school.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.