Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Star Game Voting

Featured Replies

I don't vote anymore because it's pointless, nor do I really care.

 

Too many other markets with way more fans that actually care about their .250 BA washed up 2nd baseman making the All-Star game. (That wasn't directed at anyone just an example)

 

I voted for Hanley more than I want to remember in 09.

I don't vote anymore because it's pointless, nor do I really care.

 

Too many other markets with way more fans that actually care about their .250 BA washed up 2nd baseman making the All-Star game. (That wasn't directed at anyone just an example)

 

I voted for Hanley more than I want to remember in 09.

 

 

Thats such a poor response... those other markets do have too many fans... but at least they all still go out and vote whether theyre being homers or not. If small market teams had those homers who voted enough, the players can get through. That pretty much explains all of Hanley's all star starts.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.