Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

58% off Lexus Legends Silver/Gold seats for July 13, 15, 27 & 29

Featured Replies

Hey guys, I know I'm self-banned until Zambrano gets his next win, but I just thought I'd let you guys in on this deal (and plus, Bell is out as closer so all our problems are solved anyway).

 

$19 for One Ticket for Lexus Legends Silver or Gold Seating ($40 Value)

 

Choose from the following games:

  • Against the Washington Nationals on Friday, July 13, at 7:10 p.m.
  • Against the Washington Nationals on Sunday, July 15, at 1:10 p.m.
  • Against the San Diego Padres on Friday, July 27, at 7:10 p.m.
  • Against the San Diego Padres on Sunday, July 29, at 1:10 p.m.

 

Enter "groupon" under coupon code when you buy the tickets on the Marlins website.

 

Please note: The deal ends Wednesday night at 12:00 (July 11th).

 

If you guys know of any deals on Marlins tickets/gear/etc. please post them!

Hey guys, I know I'm self-banned until Zambrano gets his next win, but I just thought I'd let you guys in on this deal (and plus, Bell is out as closer so all our problems are solved anyway).

 

GOD DAMN IT! NOW WE'RE GONNA GO ON AN 18 GAME LOSING STREAK WITH ALL BLOWN LEADS!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.