My 2014 Preview

Admin

Great article Admin.

Wanted to bring up a point that I didn't think needed a new thread. We've all seen so many season preview type articles, not just Admin's above, that have people saying the Marlins have now brought in experienced veteran leadership. While I know who they're talking about, it's notlike 2013 was 100% rookies without a single veteran. I read these things and I can't help but think what would Juan Pierre, Placido Polanco, Chad Qualls, Jon Rauch, even Ricky Nolasco say about that? I likely forgot a couple too. By all accounts those guys were veterans who provided leadership regardless of our record at the end of it all. Nobody can say JP wasn't a leader by example with his uncanny work ethic. Throw in Kevin Slowey and Greg Dobbs too cuz they were here as well.

We can all argue that veteran lesadership is overrated BS but to just continuously say the 2013 Marlins had no veteran leadership seems silly .