December 8, 200322 yr Admin will hold a press con. at mid-night to tell us what happened, and Urbina will not be back
December 8, 200322 yr Man, I was going to go to bed early for once and now... (sighs) I gotta wait and see what he says.
December 8, 200322 yr Author Which news channels have news at midnight? Im guessing they'll put it on channel 7/ ESPN, etc
December 8, 200322 yr I think Ugy not being back means Pudge will be. Very well could be...although not exactly excited about the greater than $24M/2 years statement.....unless there are heavy deferrals, strongly made up from incentives, or performance options.
December 8, 200322 yr I think Ugy not being back means Pudge will be. Very well could be...although not exactly excited about the greater than $24M/2 years statement.....unless there are heavy deferrals, strongly made up from incentives, or performance options. WTF? 2/24? or 3/24?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.