December 11, 200322 yr I was one of the many non-believers out there that we would have a chance to get Vlad but ya know what I think it is now a reality. Sorry for making a new post, maybe this can be for people that now believe! I think if the Fish can structure a contract like Mikey Lowell's then it's possible that we can land him. Sign him for 2 years then if we don't get the stadium have some sort of escape clause I believe the Marlins' FO is hard at work as we speak trying to get this done. Getting Vlad will make up for not signing Pucking Fudge and then some..
December 11, 200322 yr Alright here we go.... 7 years at 90 million dollars with twenty million deferred over 10 years. Stadium clause making it a three year deal decreasing it to 36 million in value. No-Trade Clause. And.... a Player option for years 6 and 7. Hows that for a creative contract... :shifty
December 11, 200322 yr religion requires faith and is totally void of evidence... is that the same about Vlad? If you guys have had trouble signing lowell (because his contract is void if you don't get public funds for a stadium agreement), I just don't see a guy like Vlad taking 12 million a year and a contract like that. p.s. If you're religious, you shouldn't be offended, because belief is an act of faith, and faith is a belief void of evidence
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.