a case for steroid abuse? (pics)

savafan

Thome definitely uses steroids. That pic might not be the best, but just look at Thome now belting homers for philli compared to Thome playing 3rd base against the yanks in 1993 during jim abbott's no hitter. He's definitely juicing.

Jason Giambi is most likely taking steroids. Most likely? Well, he already admits to taking HGH (Human Growth Hormone) twice a day. So does he do both? Probably. He definitely does not look natural.

Curt Schilling commented that steroids is ruining the sport because people are starting to look like mr. potatohead. Look who's talking Curt? If you look at his face, you can tell that his facial structure (the bone) has definitely widened, a tell-tale sign of steroid abuse.

Tom Glavine? No. He throws 82 mph and he lost some baby fat off his face. I don't see it.

Barry bonds? Hell yes. He's involved with a company where every other athlete tested was tested positive for that steroid (who's name I forget.) I had a friend ask me, "is that bobby bonds?" No, that's barry before steroids. His face and everything is definitely larger, and it is not due to creatine retaining water in his face.

Mark McGwire? The guy that Giambi hung out with one off-season and became Zeus? yes. Definitely. He started working out because his brother was a professional weight lifter. His family was really into athletics, so he wasn't ignorant of steroid's existence and perceived benefits. Just look at him, eating big macs doesn't make you that muscle-bound.

Sammy Sosa- There is a 100% chance he's on steroids. Watch cub games or sportscenter every day. Thoughout the season he gets bigger and smaller, bigger and smaller- whether he's on a cycle or not. He has obvious acne at times, and furthermore his face grew and his body to sick amounts. If you noticed, after his 500th homer, his size dramatically got smaller. Even my mom, a non-baseball fan, noticed. He looked like a highschooler. He even changed in size during the postseason.

Guys I'm adding:

Bernie Williams

Rookie picture

His face got bigger.

Roger Clemens

Toronto (look how his face changes, the bone structure.)

and the Yanks 2003

Jeff Bagwell

Rookie

(now, look at face!)

That's it for now

mark macgwire was on that creatine stuff not roids. u can tell cause he wasnt ripped. he was just big. creatine makes u gain that type of mass

steroids makes you get that body mass, via testoserone.

He said he was on andro, which makes your body produce testosterone, so its a legal steroid.

Maybe he just said that to cover up the truth that he has needle marks in his butt!

• 3 weeks later...

that's BS. true, some of them probably do (not bonds) but you could do this for players of every generation

Bonds probably used some earlier in his career but if he uses them now, why hasn't his body started to break down yet, I mean he is in healthy and strong condition and I know steroids can cause an earlier retirement for athletes...

that's BS. true, some of them probably do (not bonds) but you could do this for players of every generation

Bonds probably used some earlier in his career but if he uses them now, why hasn't his body started to break down yet, I mean he is in healthy and strong condition and I know steroids can cause an earlier retirement for athletes... and a violent temper

and major injuries

and deformed muscles