Talk about embarrassing

Izzie

In front of a sellout crowd too :banghead

Well Dwyane didn't play. Haslem got injured in the 1st quarter and Grant had ice and a bandage over his left hand at the end of the game. What a bad night.

The only good news is that Caron is starting to get more aggressive and to his old self. He had 11 pts, 7rbs, and 4 asts. It's a start. Lamar had 25 and EJ 17.

We better get revenge Tuesday.

I know. They were going good for a while, nobody in the starting lineup or valuable off the bench was injured (except Samaki but we survived without him) and it worked out good for us.

I hope this won't turn into another injury mess like in the beginning of the year where we had like everybody out. That was horrible, our record showed it (0-7). We've been doing so good and our team chemistry is clicking so I hope Dwyane's injury isn't serious, BG's left hand is okay and I hope Haslem is alright too because he provides us with good depth off the bench.

I know. They were going good for a while, nobody in the starting lineup or valuable off the bench was injured (except Samaki but we survived without him) and it worked out good for us.

I hope this won't turn into another injury mess like in the beginning of the year where we had like everybody out. That was horrible, our record showed it (0-7). We've been doing so good and our team chemistry is clicking so I hope Dwyane's injury isn't serious, BG's left hand is okay and I hope Haslem is alright too because he provides us with good depth off the bench.

I'll show you embarrasing,anyways don't worry just one game...