One word awesome!

BIG Z

Guest marlins02

i pretty much ignore any thing by Jennifer Lopez, even if R.Kelly is involved.

now if we're talking awesome, lets talk biggy, 50 cent, busta rhymes and i believe Pastor Mason Betha (remember him?) in Victory '04. forget mase, forget 50, its all about biggy in this song and busta tears the hook up.

Guest marlins02

Outkast-roses=nice song.

great song. I hope it doesn't get overplayed (it will).

Get the cd. Pink and Blue, and A Life In the Day of Andre Benjamin are incredible songs. As is that song with Norah Jones. i like Take off your cool, also dracula's wedding is sick

Guest marlins02

when i first heard andre's cd i had to take it off because it was to early in the morning to get what was going on. now i love it.

Nelly and Murphy lee along with the rest of the lunatics need to go away. and puffy needs to stick with running bad boy and of course nodding his head in videos

and puffy needs to stick with running bad boy and of course nodding his head in videos

LMAO!!!!!,hey have you seen that guy from rocafella that was in the can't stop won't stop video,he was dancing with a champagne bottle.That man is in a whole bunch of rocafella videos and he alway's does that little flamingo dance!!!!