My boy Nader

Shamrock

Why I support the Nader candidacy:

Ralph Nader has a history of over 40 years of honorable service to the people of the United States.

Many lives have been saved because of Nader's work on behalf of consumers.

It is time for a Statesman instead of a Politician to lead our country.

Nader is the only one who will limit the power of corporations and restore the rights of individual citizens.

Nader is a real Peace Candidate.

Nader is a real Justice Candidate.

Ralph will always stick up for the little guy, and we're all little guys compared to big business.

Nader has earned respect around the world and can restore the U.S. standing among other nations. That is the way to keep us safe. Bombs are not the answer. If bombs were the answer we would certainly be safe. The U.S. has more weapon systems than all of the rest of the countries of the world combined. An intelligent and fair foreign policy which respects the rights of others is the only way.

The Democrats and Republicans have made such a mess of things that only someone with the expertise of Nader will be able to straighten things out. Nader will not be controlled by the lobbyists and he will not be controlled by a political party. His only allegiance is to the People.

Enron, Halliburton, Bechtel, KBR, Vinnell, Depleted Uranium, Cluster Bombs, Land Mines, Outsourcing of jobs...

Nader is the candidate for Labor. He supports a livable wage.

Nader was one of the first to place a high priority on environmental protections.

Ralph Nader will bring us universal, single-payer health care, at last. We are already paying for it but not getting it because the money is being siphoned off by the insurance companies. Finally we all will have health care, vision care, dental care and prescription drugs, and also preventative care. The only other candidates who support single payer health care for all are Dennis Kucinich and Al Sharpton.

Children... Nader has always been a strong advocate for children and the family... education ....high moral values....

Ralph Nader just might be the smartest presidential candidate in the history of the U.S. Think about a debate between Nader and Bush. Which candidate would be the most electable after that debate?

I do not know a more dedicated or more honorable public person.

The U.S. is in deep trouble... Nader might be the last chance we have to save the country.

by Rosie Jackowski

I love this man...its hopeless though.

Why I support the Nader candidacy:

Ralph Nader has a history of over 40 years of honorable service to the people of the United States.

Many lives have been saved because of Nader's work on behalf of consumers.

It is time for a Statesman instead of a Politician to lead our country.

Nader is the only one who will limit the power of corporations and restore the rights of individual citizens.

Nader is a real Peace Candidate.

Nader is a real Justice Candidate.

Ralph will always stick up for the little guy, and we're all little guys compared to big business.

Nader has earned respect around the world and can restore the U.S. standing among other nations. That is the way to keep us safe. Bombs are not the answer. If bombs were the answer we would certainly be safe. The U.S. has more weapon systems than all of the rest of the countries of the world combined. An intelligent and fair foreign policy which respects the rights of others is the only way.

The Democrats and Republicans have made such a mess of things that only someone with the expertise of Nader will be able to straighten things out. Nader will not be controlled by the lobbyists and he will not be controlled by a political party. His only allegiance is to the People.

Enron, Halliburton, Bechtel, KBR, Vinnell, Depleted Uranium, Cluster Bombs, Land Mines, Outsourcing of jobs...

Nader is the candidate for Labor. He supports a livable wage.

Nader was one of the first to place a high priority on environmental protections.

Ralph Nader will bring us universal, single-payer health care, at last. We are already paying for it but not getting it because the money is being siphoned off by the insurance companies. Finally we all will have health care, vision care, dental care and prescription drugs, and also preventative care. The only other candidates who support single payer health care for all are Dennis Kucinich and Al Sharpton.

Children... Nader has always been a strong advocate for children and the family... education ....high moral values....

Ralph Nader just might be the smartest presidential candidate in the history of the U.S. Think about a debate between Nader and Bush. Which candidate would be the most electable after that debate?

I do not know a more dedicated or more honorable public person.

The U.S. is in deep trouble... Nader might be the last chance we have to save the country.

by Rosie Jackowski

Unfortunately, that last statement sums it all up. :(