Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Street and Smith's Baseball Preview

Featured Replies

Has anyone seen it on the newsstands yet?

 

I have been to Borders/Barnes/various bookstores and no-one seems to have it.

 

Publication date was February (per their website).

 

Little help, please!

Sorry, I just went back to look at that page, and it does seem the 'South' region does get the World Series poster, along with the Braves cover.

Don't know if North Carolina is 'South'/Braves or 'Atlantic'/Orioles, but South Carolina should have it.

  • Author

OK - so I finally found it today at B Daltons / Cutler Ridge.

 

I'm almost sorry I did. Talk about no respect - they pick us 3rd in one place and 4th in another.

 

Also, I'm kinda disappointed in S&S - they didn't even hold publication to include the ARod trade, and they don't realize we picked up Oliver to be our 5th starter (they list Tejera). They didn't show us getting Cordero either.

 

Still, the cover is cool, and the poster is there. I have S&S every year since 1981, and it provides a nice reference.

http://www.streetandsmiths.com/covers_base04.html

 

Both are only in Florida

:(

That Sucks. My bookstore probably has some stupid Braves cover I bet. LOL,yuh i been over there,some people love the brave's over there... yeah, here in NC, there isn't much enthusiasm for pro baseball. Most people say they are either Braves fans or Yankees fans but there are hardly any people here that follow it closely at all. Some of these aforementioned 'fans' might not be able to name more than 4 players on either of those teams if that. Among my friends I am the only one who really follows pro baseball. Conversations over sports keep to basketball and football mostly.

I can't stand living in such a quiet place like north carolina or naple's,it's just to quiet,i'm one of those people that like's to talk alot i'm very social...

I'm surprised you couldn't find it so quickly. I live in Pembroke Pines and that magazine is still floating around. I still see it in several stores.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.