Everything posted by Max Mayfield NHC Director
-
Wannado City...
Can you dress up as Director of the National Hurricane Center?
-
Hot Guys of MB.com
I'll go with the Passion.
-
You know you're a Marlins fan when...
When you campaigned to get a tropical storm named "Billy the Marlin" and then "Conine".
-
The Official "Hurricane Emily" Watch Thread
Wow, an actual person who has a college degree in the field. Now I won't have to listen to info from 16 year olds! 850371[/snapback] I enjoy the love. I'll make sure you get a storm named after you next year. I'm proud of my degree. I enjoy my job. Nothing like sitting in front of a computer 18 hours a day. 850378[/snapback] I respect your work giving me the actual information on the storms other than regurgitated links. Thanks for being an actual meteorologist. It's a breath of fresh air. 850386[/snapback] Zing. :cool
-
XM Radio
I do. One of the many perks of working for the NHC.
-
T-Shirts
Great idea Mr. President.
-
The Official "Hurricane Emily" Watch Thread
Wow, an actual person who has a college degree in the field. Now I won't have to listen to info from 16 year olds! 850371[/snapback] I enjoy the love. I'll make sure you get a storm named after you next year. I'm proud of my degree. I enjoy my job. Nothing like sitting in front of a computer 18 hours a day.
-
The Official "Hurricane Emily" Watch Thread
How was i doing Mr Mayfield? 850353[/snapback] Very well TimeWerckr. I enjoy the animated loop. Nice touch.
-
The Official "Hurricane Emily" Watch Thread
All interest along the Eastern Seaboard should monitor this situation closely. I am very concerned about this one. It may have Florida written all over it. Enviroment is very favorable. Our computer models are up and running again. Well, this is going to be a long season. 850342[/snapback] Welcome to teh boardz, Director! 850346[/snapback] Hello tropical weather enthusiast.
-
The Official "Hurricane Emily" Watch Thread
All interest along the Eastern Seaboard should monitor this situation closely. I am very concerned about this one. It may have Florida written all over it. Enviroment is very favorable. Our computer models are up and running again. Well, this is going to be a long season.