Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prime Time

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prime Time

  1. This is for when I get the game...sorry for the confusion. I still do not know who to start.. :banghead
  2. All I can say is "How many more days until the season starts!?!?!?"
  3. his new girlfriend -- lingerie model Leeann Tweeden :hat See what happens when you win the World Series...I bet A.J. Burnett is livid right now. :afro
  4. Great Article. I really am anticipating the beginning of the season. Beckett started showing his hot talent in playoffs/world series. Imagine watching that all season long! AHHH YEAH!
  5. Ok this is the problem I am having...I like Floyd but I also like Cabrera...I am going to be trading for Encarnacion to play LF so I need someone to play RF, If I trade for Floyd, Cabrera will be on bench, and If I start Cabrera, I will not trade for Floyd, so who should I start?
  6. WOW!!!! Derrek Lee!!! World Series Memories!!!
  7. 1) What in the hell are you talking about 2) I just bought that poster in your sig today at K-Mart Video game called MVP Baseball you want to see a picture of it??? It is so realistic, and you can use minor leaguers and so much more. Let me scoop it up.
  8. nah..i think he was leaning towards cliffy :lolup
  9. Cinderella never looked this good.... PERFECT!
  10. I will take you are telling me to start Cabrera...
  11. I did not get to go with BMan this year as I had other plans, but I will be there next year!!!!
  12. Who should I start at Left Field... Cliff Floyd or Miguel Cabrera? I miss Floyd but I like Cabrera...tell me who I should start and why??? Thanks!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.