Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prime Time

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prime Time

  1. Yeah baby! Parisho gets the win and he only had to face one batter.
  2. Double play....I miss you Pudge....
  3. RBI opportunity ffor Castro. LETS DO IT!
  4. Can Cabrera pitch too? If Cabs moves anywhere to the infield it will be be at 3B. Especially since Lowell WILL leave after this year If a stadium isn't being built.
  5. I enjoy Hutton and Casper's analysis. I hope they stay together for a while
  6. Well I was correct about Lowell smacking one out of the ballpark
  7. What about the Chinese players?
  8. I am just excited for tonight. I should be leaving soon to head on over to my girl's house then off to PPS!
  9. I predict a 5-2 showing. Dontrelle will give up 2 earned runs in 6.1 Innings with 6 Ks. Lowell will smack one out of the ballpark bringing himself and Castillo home. Castro will bring in Conine for an RBI. Gonzalez will then bring Choi in, in a later at bat. Then I see Conine bringing Cabrera in to seal our victory.
  10. It's only two games. So many more to play. But yes it would be nice to see them both get on base at the same time tonight.
  11. Thanks Juanky! I appreciate your help. I know for a fact Saturday I will be going as soon as the gates open because I am going for the ring. Thanks again.
  12. I want a friggin ball! I have never gotten one. I want to accomplish my goal this Saturday when I go because today I am not sitting in seats ball eligble. I know this is a silly thread but If anyone could give me a tip on how to get on I would appreciate. This has become my goal for Saturday. I will be sitting in CF Row 9. But during pre-game warmups I go up to front row, lean on the bar, try talking to the other team/our teams OF to give us one and they never toss it to me . First I tried in English to this guy Rivera on Expos then in Spanish and this little annoying kid not only got a ball, but he got his hat signed by some Expo running in front of us. Blah! Anyone?!
  13. I want Dontrelle to succeed but he still gives me jitters every time he is on the mound. Either way I hope to see him certify himself as a starter in The Pros. I say 6.1 IP, 2 ER, 6 Ks. Nice start to the season. But for some reason I have a feeling that might be incorrect and he will shut us all up with an AMAZING performance.
  14. hey primetime, Lowell had a double and reached 2nd on and error if i recall Oh! Good eye! Caught my mistake, sorry about that.
  15. OK, let's see. Last year he K'd 20 percent of the time. He only walked 33 times (which was still a career high). Pretty impressive for a career #8 hitter who sees garbage pitches most of the time. But you are right, he did bat a stratospheric .256. Which, pathetically enough, is 12 points higher than his career average. What makes it really bad, though, is the fact that he is prone to streaks of abjectly miserable performances at the plate. When he slumps, it isn't a little 1-15 or 3-30 slide. His slumps can be categorized in monthy increments. And he isn't just a little off at the plate. He looks like an absolute idiot when he swings and misses. He has absolutely no idea of what situational hitting is, nor has he picked up on the concept of a strike zone. After 7 years he still swings at cheese above his eyes...alot. But, if you feel his performance is acceptable then so be it. I just happen to think that runs are going to be a t a higher premium this year for this particular batting order. And with that in mind I don't think they can afford to carry GOnzo unless the epiphany finally comes and he starts hitting 270-290 with alot more walks and alot less K's. Transalation - 2 games into the season and we know what kind of season Sea Bass is going to have :hat
  16. My first game of the year had to unfortunately be a loss. But boy did I have a blast! I sat in RF 19 rows back. I was with my girlfriend, her mother and brother. All of us are die hard Marlin Fans, especially her Mom. Never seen a Mom get into Baseball so much. It was really cool to see. She is treating me to tommorow's game too! Awesome! :thumbup Now onto the game. Solid game for the most part, we left too many runners on base, and I am not confident in the Bullpen. -Castro was close on one, was WAY off on the others -JP and Castillo are not playing as aggressive (offensively) as they were last time we saw them -Choi Defensively is as good as Lee. Made some REALLY nice grabs. My girlfriend's Mother was saying "Wow, and I thought I was going to miss Lee". Offensively I do not know If he is capable of hitting 30 HRs, but he has talent for sure. -Choi's song is cool, I think. Not femine -Gonzalez had good contact on the ball, outfielders just made some nice grabs -Lowell, looks to once again be our best hitter, although his double came on an Error. -Conine looks solid. Almost hit a HR shy by a few feet. -Penny did really well. Still wish he hadn't give up that last home run. I thought he could have done better with the placement. -Bullpen for me is still a question mark. Phelps came in and gave up two hits and was pulled out. Yes we did not give up a run but we were close. That is all for now...I'll do another tommorow. Go Marlins! HOORAH!!! -PT
  17. Let's see...last year he had a good year. The year before I believe he was hurt....hmmm that says a lot. To me that says A-Gon is a solid player. Lets get rid of Gonzalez even though he won GAME 4 of the WS for us and made hits when he needed to last year. While we are at it, Let's get rid of Beckett too what has he done in the past 2 1/2 seasons besides be a .500 pitcher!
  18. Oh please. I am pretty sure half of the teams in MLB would take 18 HRs and stellar defensive play. Damn is it too early to hate on Beckett too? I mean he is a .500 Pitcher during the regular season and everyone knows yesterday's game and last years Postseason was a fluke. Man get out of here.
  19. I'll be there on Saturday. Had a blast tonight! Will be heading tommorow night for the series finale against Montreal. Go Florida! Hoorah!
  20. 18 HRs and excellent defense sucks? Damn...this is news to me!
  21. Oh my god. I cannot believe I am reading this. I attended the game tonight and I saw Gonzalez make some nice contact on the ball but just got out. To hear this crap is incredible. Gonzalez is an outstanding defender and last year he hit 18 HRs. That's "no power" I guess. Oh yeah remember that HR he hit in PPS that hit one of the Dolphins Players name that are just before the highest section of the stadium...I think it was Bob Griese. Fish Fillet, why don't you hate on Castro who struck out 3 times today. Yesterday Castillo did jack, why not make a post saying he is great talent defensively but sucks and has no power. Man oh man I can't believe this...
  22. As long as you go to the games (I don't care where you live!) and buy merchandise to support the team then you are A-Okay!!
  23. Prime Time replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    Beckett nicknamed him that If I am correct...
  24. Before the game, I thought Castro should bat ahead of Hip-Hop Choi but now I think The McKeon Way
  25. BUMP. This is actually some newsworthy stuff that many people may have missed because of all the talk from today's game. So here you go folks, bumped up just for you

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.