Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prime Time

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prime Time

  1. Everyone swears Valdez is bad ass. Prove to me how he is better than Gonzalez?
  2. I don't know about Nunez. He think he is an all-star because he hit 10 HRs in Spring Training. Conine has won 2 WS rings, what has Nunez done? Hit 10 HRs in Spring Training, that is STAR WORTHY. BTW, I liked Floyd, Lee, and Wilson alot. I bet If we had an 75-80 mil payroll two of the three would still be here/
  3. 2.0 games up in the division! Is this a first?
  4. Beckett and Lowell had bad Spring Trainings while Nunez had a good one. Now, Becket and Lowell are doing good and Nunez hasn't shown that spark he had. Want to know why? It was only Spring Training!
  5. Not to be too picky. But Conine did not exactly light it up as a Marlin last year. He started real slow, was clutch in a couple of games against Philly...but ended up with a .238 BA as a Marlin. So the jury is out whether or not he is on the decline. It would be hard to argue against it so far. Wait a second now, he played almost as many games during the postseason as the regular season for us and in the postseason where the pitching was much tougher he hit well over .300. In fact if you put regular season and postseason together he hit .292 for us last year which is right around his average. So don't tell me he was on the decline last year. Exactly. Not only that but he did well before he arrived here. Let Conine play it out, it is only a matter of time.
  6. I see us winning 7 or 8 of the next 9.
  7. you guys need to understand that not everyone is gonna love us gotta deal with it Exactly. :thumbup
  8. I say 8th game they show. BTW, I hope Barry Bonds does pass him because I was alive to see Bonds play, I wasn't alive to see Babe play. Go Bonds!
  9. Pax is channel 18 for me, not 35.
  10. I do not understand. I was not here on the Message Board last year to see why everyone dislikes D. Lee. He contributed to win a WS and played very well. Might not have been Mr. Clutch but he played stellar Defense, winning a Gold Glove and helping us all the way. I believe Choi is playing better then Derrek and I hope he continues, but If you want to go by records, we won a WS with D. Lee. What happens to our team when Choi plays First is still a question mark.
  11. People just like making rivalries even though they don't exist. I think our biggest competition this year will be Kaz Matsui and the rest of the Mets
  12. Oh come on guys. I agree with you that they are way wrong, but they are not a**holes or bitches because their opinions are different from ours here at MarlinsBaseball.com. You should write to them If you want to, but do not go and curse and insult them because they have every right to have an opinion like us.
  13. I'm ready to :guillotine :chair whoever suggest of our DTRAIN going to the bullpen when AJ comes back I love that quote in your sig man. It shows the heart the man has for the game. :notworthy
  14. I must have missed that segment of the show. I hope they are right though, because Beckett is doing a nice job facing these batters.
  15. Dontrelle lit it up tonight. He was simply outstanding. He showed to the Puerto Ricans, not only can he pitch, he can hit too. I tip my cap to Willis, and hopefully he can continue his success. :marlins
  16. Justin Wayne did a good job. I am all for giving him a shot. I have not bashed him nor celebrated him but he did a fine job tonight.
  17. Exactly. He could start his career at 20 and leave in his lates 30s. I am not saying stay because how many players stay with one team for their entire careers in Baseball? Not many.
  18. You need a little bit of luck in all sports to be good.
  19. If you are local to the Marlins broadcast center I think you will get it on FSN, but If you are out of range you will get it on ESPN, I believe.
  20. It really is amazing. All the experts said the Phillies would win the division and said we wouldn't make the playoffs and look at the start of the season.
  21. Our pitching right now is amazing. Willis starts his second game tommorow, and after an impressive showing last week, I expect him to do it again. BTw, Is Redmond starting? Can you imagine that lineup? The Batter Killers...Beckett, Burnett, Willis, Penny, Pavano. HOLY SMOKES!
  22. The pitching has been excellent to say the least. 7 quality starts in a row, and our hitting is coming together. If this team can keep it up, they can do BIG BIG things.
  23. 8 runs given up.
  24. So how long is he out?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.