The Expos-marlins rivalry=DEAD

Guest Moneyball

Guest Moneyball

we've played 6 games versus montreal, and there hasn't been one flare up between the teams. All of the games have been pure domination by the marlins. the expos are a struggling team overall so the rivalry must be dead. the only real rivalry we have is with the phillies. i noticed last series that the phillies gave the marlins a couple of stares (mostly placido polanco). len and tommy were talking about it the other day.

Crowd at hirom Bithorn Stadium today:

:mischief

People just like making rivalries even though they don't exist. I think our biggest competition this year will be Kaz Matsui and the rest of the Mets

I think this is very accurate. I've watched them on ESPN, and I think the Phils and the Mets are the only competition in the East.

People just like making rivalries even though they don't exist. I think our biggest competition this year will be Kaz Matsui and the rest of the Mets

I think this is very accurate. I've watched them on ESPN, and I think the Phils and the Mets are the only competition in the East. Mets

lol

Scary! :lol

I think this is very accurate. I've watched them on ESPN, and I think the Phils and the Mets are the only competition in the East. We can't count on Bobby Cox just yet. He is one of the best managers in the game. He will find a way to make his team win.

I don't think anybody in the East can should be overlooked, except the Spos.

Braves are always dangerous, no matter what as long a Cox is at the helm

Mets have some young studs to go with Piazza and should find a groove sooner or later

The Phils WILL be there at the end of the year, they will bring it soon and they will bring it hard. I like the fish when you talk head to head but the Phils will wake up and start kicking a$$ soon. As soon as Thome and Abreu hit their strides they'll catch up quick.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.