Everything posted by Prime Time
- NFL Draft Challenge
-
Adult Baseball Leagues in South Florida?
Join a softball league and practice alot until you can make the college team.
-
Everyone gets donuts...
I doubt very mcuh they all will go to the same Krispy Kreme store.
-
We're Pioneers
I would love to see what the manager said, he/she must have been cursing.
-
Everyone gets donuts...
Sorry, I misread your post.
-
Everyone gets donuts...
No, No, everyone gets a free dozen donuts as long as they show their tickets. It would have made more sense to just be 12.
-
Everyone gets donuts...
13 hits, the fans tonight get donuts, fudge, and I was going to go. :banghead
-
Baseball Tonight says Juan Pierre is the...
Looks like BarryBonds60 (or whatever his screenname is) has gone to hide...
-
Bandwagoners
BUMP! That is absolutely hilarious and deserves to be seen by more people. It seems as thought it has been buried by posts about today's game.
-
The Brawl
Awesome fight man. I got home at 12:10 since we had early release, and I saw the whole game. The Brawl was awesome, Lowell getting into it, Pavano as well (now Alyssa will probably give him some for looking tough). I agree the scariest thing was Oliver under the pile. BUT for those of you who did not see it, after the pitch to A-gon, he pointed to the pitcher, then Pratt got in Gonzo's face, pushed him then Gonzo smacked his glove out of his hand, then Pratt got in his face again, then they tried to swing but Ump was there. BTW, the worst thing is having to wait to see who is going to get suspended and for how long. I hope noone too important for too long.
-
I don't think we should have used Benitez...
Good move by Jack IMO. Bump has not played that long in a long time, and he was going to face Abreu and Thome. Good move to bring in Benitez! Another sweep over the Phillies.
-
Marlins aren't gone...yet. Lowell is...
A.J. Burnett could be gone. Gonzalez and his great defense could be gone. Conince could retire. A lot could happen.
-
Marlins aren't gone...yet. Lowell is...
Actually Mike could get more in a lot of other places. I do not see how you can say our staff will only get better next year? How do you know that? How do you know who we will lose to FA and get in FA?
-
Marlins aren't gone...yet. Lowell is...
I am willing to let the season play itself out, but I do not want to lose Lowell, I just thought it would be an interesting subject to talk about.
-
Does Cabs have eye problems?
Yeah he has missed a few easy routine pop ups.
-
Marlins aren't gone...yet. Lowell is...
Lowell said when the contract was signed that he feels it is for atleast two years because he does not wish to hit free agency next year when a lot of infielders will be on the market. Otherwise he would leave? So basically he will leave when the FA Market is best suited for him to make more cash. So then after reading this, I really think he is gone. Damn. :mad :
-
Marlins aren't gone...yet. Lowell is...
I am not too sure about that. Last year when he was on Ch. 4 news talking to Jim Berry he sounded like he wanted a new stadium badly. He said he needed it so that baseball could resurrect itself here in So. Fla. He then followed by saying "If not, then I'll have to go else where, afterall it is a business" I want Lowell in South Florida as long as possible but with this, I am not too sure he will stay.
-
Marlins aren't gone...yet. Lowell is...
Well I remember our Third Baseman Mike Lowell saying last year, If there was no building of a stadium after this year he had something in his contract that said he could walk. Well with the news today, I believe all hopes in a stadium getting built are over. Most likely Lowell will walk next year IMO because he felt really strong on his case on playing in a new stadium. Do you think we should trade him before the deadline this summer to get something in return for him. I like Lowell, a lot. Class guy, and a good player, but under the circumstances I would rather have something in return for him. Thoughts?
-
NFL Draft Challenge
Do you lose your colors after 1 month?
-
Respect From Gammons
Excellent article. It really shows how underappreciated we are and how talented we are. Boy I cannot wait until we get further into the season.
-
I know its kinda late but....
Which is the song they play that has no words it is just music and some people making noise in the backround. It is like "Dun Dun Dun Dun, Dun Dun Dun Dun" just a sound.
-
Got shades?
Yeah, I think they are pimp. If you do not want to wear shades Cabs, I suggest you wear those, just flip them on right before the ball gets hto you.
-
Got shades?
Doesn't Conine wear the flips? I am almost certain he does or did last season.
-
This one is on Cabs.
I honestly tried to ignore this thread but I can't do it anymore. Cabs is one to blame. Not Redmond. Cabs grabs the ball and that assures us we get another chance to score some runs, granted we get them or not. Cabs lost it, and that is all there is to it. There is no one else to blame for that final scored run.
-
Ride The Pine Nunez
He batted .237 as a Marlin. What did he bat as an Oriole, a lot better. Conine has 2 WS rings with us. What has Nunez ever accomplished? 10 HRs in Spring Training. That is all-star material, let him start everyday. :whistle