Everything posted by Prime Time
-
Tonights Game!
How about them fireworks?!
-
The Rings......
Here is a pic of it....kind of blurry
-
The Rings......
It was there. D'Pasquali (sp?) had one.
-
Tonights Game!
I know noone cares but I am Peruvian. I didn't really care for the donuts as much as my section. They all started chanting WE WANT DONUTS. And what was up with the girl who had a We Want D0nuts sign ?
-
Oliver vs Redman
I hate the way Redman pitched. Too slow IMO. DO is ok...he does tend to make his pitch counts get high but he had a quality start in his first showing. I was at the game and he did a good job...the fireworks were nicer though.
-
The Rings......
It was on the news. Ch 7 news. I went and got me two rings. One for myself, and one for my brother who could not attend. It was CRAZY. People were fricking jumping on each other for rings. It was terrible.
-
Benitez was rocking!
Almost every closer (except Gag-me) has issues at one time or another. But I like Benitez alot more than a fat Urbina or a groundball pitching, lurch-looking "closer" like Pooper. Urbina isn't fat. I believe Benitez is bigger than him. I like Benitez, but I prefer Ugie. Ugie has been there and won that. Benitez hasn't. I hope he can, and I look forward to seeing him play some more.
-
Game 4 Attendance
You know how many teams do not win anything in every sport? A lot. So just because they do not win anything noone should support them and give the organization less money making the team worse? So every team should wait for a rookie sensation or something? That is what I love about the NFL and its cap, that is everyone has a chance. Noone will attain all the All-Star players.
-
Game 4 Attendance
mollusk, you got to be kidding me if the O-Line is any good. It hasn't even been decent since the Webb-Sims combo. It was decent two years ago. 2000+ yards rushing. This year it looks to be better then a while... Smith-James-McKinney-?-McIntosh/St. Clair
-
Game 4 Attendance
This really is a pointless arguement IMO. I love both teams and will follow both teams, but to hear people say the Fins suck because people follow them irritates me.
-
Game 4 Attendance
Exactly. Excellent post. Miami is always in it. That is the thing about the NFL. Parody. Any team can win on any given sunday. And every season, everyone has a chance to win it all unlike MLB where you see Yankees in WS almost every year.
-
Benitez and Choi
It is an almost extinct Hispanic custom.
-
Game 4 Attendance
NFL is the best sports company in America for a reason. Smart advertising and much more. NFL is exploitive (sp?) because people go to their games? Oh well that is the peopl not the NFL.
-
Benitez was rocking!
Urbina has won. He is clutch. He has been in the playoffs and won. He has been in a WS and won. Can Benitez do that? We'll find out soon enough but he has a tendency to choke sometimes. I am not saying he is terrible, I just prefer Urbina over Benitez.
-
Benitez and Choi
Why don't you calm down? Next time instead of saying shut up, tell me your opinion in a more intelligent way. Don't give me these 5th Grade "Oh Shut up" crap.
-
Marlins take sole possesion of the NL East
Yes! Playoffs here we come!
-
Benitez and Choi
I cannot believe people are insulting Pudge and Ugie especially since they were major contributors to winning the WS.
-
Game 4 Attendance
The Dolphins do what they must to keep their business running, and thats sell. They don't exploit anyone. They do what any other business does. Also...in the NFL, If you do not make money you would most likely be relocated.
-
Game 4 Attendance
Don't hate on The Dolphins because the majority of the city follows them. I agree the Marlins are the only team to have won anything worth any signifigance lately but just because the fans follow the Dolphins more, we shouldn't blame the organization.
-
Bats came alive at the right time
No no. Gonzalez will hit one out of the ballpark.
-
Bats came alive at the right time
Tonight was the first game at the Pro without a HR. Shux!
-
Benitez was rocking!
I would take Urbina over Benitez any day of the week. Without question.
-
Roll Call...
Me and B-man are going to get our rings. They aren't the nicest but they aren't too crappy either. [Adam Sandler voice on/] Not too shabby!!!
-
Benitez was rocking!
uh Benitez got the win uh NO! Benitez got the Save, Matt Perisho got the Win,
-
Benitez was rocking!
Hi everyone! I think Benitez was a great addition (contrary to what all the tv analysts say). He is more solid than Looper and has stuff comparable to Urbina, for a cheaper price. GO MARLINS! Don't get too ahead of yourself. It has been only 3 games. Urbina is a SOLID closer. Benitez is not up that level yet.