The Rings......

marlin2266

Me and Primetime were there right when the gates opened in like the middle of the line and each of us walked out with 2 rings :D

Then we went to safe grounds and watched others almost kill each other to get it, I saw one security guard almost get killed by some women because he was trying to get out of a crowd that they made around him, and there were little children crying and screming out they couldnt breathe.

But we got our two rings and a Marlins win so we are happy.

First of all they are great keysakes! Not some plastic piece if crap, Loria did the fans right with them. Thank you Jeffrey once again for showing South Florida what a class guy you are.

Second, I really liked watching the Phils pretending nothing was going on. lolololol

Third, the people behind us didn't get rings and were trying to buy one off people who did. They started at $10 and by the ninth they were up to offering $50 for one. No one took the bait.

First of all they are great keysakes! Not some plastic piece if crap, Loria did the fans right with them. Thank you Jeffrey once again for showing South Florida what a class guy you are.

Second, I really liked watching the Phils pretending nothing was going on. lolololol

Third, the people behind us didn't get rings and were trying to buy one off people who did. They started at $10 and by the ninth they were up to offering $50 for one. No one took the bait.

Loria did a favor for S.Florida with the rings?

Are you Jefrey Loria spokes person? :lol

Just J/K

Well, that's good that they're not cheap. From the pictures I saw online, they looked pretty crappy, but then again I did not get a chance to see the actual rings in real life.

I went in through gate F at that time and there was a huge crowd trying to get rings after 5 minutes of waiting, the cop said they had run out...then i went to the other side and they were handing them to people as they passed in (thats the way they should've done it in my side) and i asked and i got one. I got there early and almost didnt get one.