Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tonights Game!

Featured Replies

Great Game! Down 3-0 again!! I got there 2ish and stood in line till 4:30 and got my ring!! It's actually quite nice!

 

 

Just a few minutes after we left our house the turnpike north was closed because there was a fire nearby!! Very scary because out doggy was home alone!!

 

CHOI was amazing!!

I GOT THERE 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE GAME AND THERE WASNT ANY RINGS LEFT :mad :

 

 

ALSO MAD BECAUSE NO KRISPY KREME DONUTS(DAMN U FIRST BASE UMPIRE)

lol

  • Author

yea 30min before was way to late.. I got there at two and people were running ut of their cars and getting in line...

I GOT THERE 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE GAME AND THERE WASNT ANY RINGS LEFT :mad :

 

 

ALSO MAD BECAUSE NO KRISPY KREME DONUTS(DAMN U FIRST BASE UMPIRE)

lol

Dude I've been left on 11 the past three mofugging nights

 

Oh btw, I haven't seen an explosion like the one after Lenny's shot down the line since the Series. Man we Latins love our food :hat

I'm Cuban from Miami

I know noone cares but I am Peruvian. I didn't really care for the donuts as much as my section. They all started chanting WE WANT DONUTS. And what was up with the girl who had a We Want D0nuts sign

?

I don't care for the donuts either really, I would just give them to mi familia. It's just a fun thing to root for.

  • Author

lol a sign and everything? That was funny. I wanted the free trip to my beautiful PUERTO RICO!!! Would have been great!!

Kick ass man.

 

But you know what I was thinking. What happened to the old fireworks from the Monster? Yeah, this display was alot cooler than the old ones, but how about fireworks from the Monster after homers? Those were AWESOME.

 

Ah, to be little again.

  • Author

thats the only thing we missed.. we headed out a little bit before the crowds! Great game though! IF anyone ever has extra tickets and can't go Let me know! hehe

I know noone cares but I am Peruvian. I didn't really care for the donuts as much as my section. They all started chanting WE WANT DONUTS. And what was up with the girl who had a We Want D0nuts sign

?

Where were you sitting because in my section they were also saying "WE want donuts!"

Dude they said that all throughout the stadium

How about them fireworks?!

 

I'm glad you mentioned them.

 

They were fantastic ! Some of the best I've ever seen at an event in forty years. They were better than most 4th of July or Labor Day fireworks I've seen. Once again you can't say Jeffrey Loria isn't putting the fans first.

I cant think of the family's name, something starting a Z, but they are the most well-known for putting on fireworks shows, and they were the ones who did it tonight.

  • Author

I was in section 231 yea I heard people saying it but not the signs... cool the fireworks were nice!

Prime Time- cool im half peruvian myself. :-).

 

Well anyways, my friend got there 4:10 and she still got a ring. No need to go too early

I GOT THERE 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE GAME AND THERE WASNT ANY RINGS LEFT :mad :

 

 

ALSO MAD BECAUSE NO KRISPY KREME DONUTS(DAMN U FIRST BASE UMPIRE)

lol

You went with mike? i saw mike

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.