Everything posted by Prime Time
-
Alex Gonzalez happy but humble
If only he could hit a little bit better, then he would be one of the top players in the league. His defense is superb, and he is a good guy to have around the locker room. Only If he could hit!
-
What can Marlins possibly do at Catcher position?
I think Redmond is doing a good job when he gets his chance. He has done well with the opportunities given to him. Also, I think, that we should drop Castro to the minors or just flat out cut him and bring up our young gun Willingham and let him get a few starts every now and then and let him gain experience.
-
Gonzalez gone from suck squad...
I dislike how people are so negative. Okay they suck, we know this, you don't have to rub it in. They are still human beings and it isn't like they are not trying because they are, they just aren't All-Star players.
-
Conine
Hey Uber, when you can, read the message I put in your MVP thread in the Entertainment Forum.
-
The missing run in the 8th
The ball hit Ramon Castro's foot, so it did not count as a wild pitch and Conine did not come home. Instead, Castro went to first with the bases loaded now, and Castillo got walked and Conine came in. Then Pierre hit the bases-clearing triple. Hope that helps
-
I just had the fakest game ever on MVP Baseball...
I'd play you all but I have Dial-Up and that connection (only for MVP I dunno why) is just terrible. But do Uber or Accord want to try and go a game?
-
Conine
After hitting a slump earlier in the year, he showed up and broke through his slump against the Rockies going 9 for 14 with a few ribbies. Then after a bit of some decent play he hits another slump and comes out of it against the D-Backs as he hits 2 HRs in as many days and has just been seeing the ball very well. Hopefully he can keep this up and continue to show nice defensive plays like the slide today, and also to continue to wack them balls out of the park. You think this will put the Nunez talk away (for at least a few days)?
-
Happy B-Day Brad Penny
Happy Birthday Penny. He is young but he does look old. I don't know why, just something about him.
-
Marlins could be lookin at Hall or LaRue?
I would take Benito before both of them but Hall is the better player of the two. Hall is the better player from what I have seen. I remember in MVP 2003 I was deciding whether to trade Redmond for Hall or Larue, Larue had the worse stats so I took Hall
-
i purpose a unique cahnge to PPS
And the point of this is for....?
-
Ray Castro making a case...
If Castro could do what he did today on a regular basis then I would say we have a good replacement for Pudge. The thing is, that Castro is very incosistant. I like how he hit the ball today and hopefully it will be a sign of things to come BUT his defense is still awful. He can't throw a base runner out even If he was running in quick sand.
-
Thing you hate most about Sportscenter
I have to say the worst thing is Stuart Scott and his old ass saying stuff like "Holla at a playa". He is trying to hard to be young again. And I hate how there is no soccer coverage or highlights or even game summaries. I mean the other day when BMan came to my house, I was pointing out how they were talking more about that trash (I do not consider it a sport) of Horse Racing and show jack sh*t of soccer. And not only that, when I come home from school they once every 2 months show a soccer game from Europe, but on numerous occasions when I arrive in my home, they show Ping Pong, or Women Car Shows, or Poker Championships, or FireFighters or College Chearleading Competitions and stuff like that. Grrrrr!!
-
Madden 2005
They REALLY need to do this with NBA Live. I can't wait until this years version. Last years was so great and fun to play. I could play all night. I'm hoping they fix that stupid free agent glitch and add some more features. NBA Live was really fun this year. I thought the 2002 Live sucked so I did not buy 2003. But I bought 2004 because my friend in the neighborhood convinced me. It has been much fun, and I play online, so If you're up for a game hit me up Double U. I agree that they should do it with salaries instead of points, and I have no clue why they do not create it like that/ Also, the FA glitch was a killer in Franchise Mode... :thumbdown I'd play you online but I have it for Gamecube. @_@ I could still play MVP though. Gamecube...Pffffft!!! Ps2 is the way to go :thumbup
-
Official Marlins Colors
This is how I see it Miami Dolphins Colors - Aqua and Orange Florida Marlins Colors - Teal and Black
-
Willis
Put Cabs back in LF and Conine in RF. That is my opinion, we did it towards the end of last year and it worked out alright.
-
Oliver replaced by Phelps
I hope Phelps can show some good stuff for a couple of weeks. I want AJ back ASAP, but I think Phelps can do as good of a job as Oliver did, I mean he can't perform much worse....
-
Abe making a case...
I am not going to go as far as to say Nunez is clutch for getting a walk, but I am not going to bash him either, when he really has done nothing to deserve a bashing. But I understand how many feel on this board as I too felt like that once. Everyone gives Nunez praise for something as big as a walk which is just silly. Where is his HR power that he showed in ST? Where is the clutch hitting? Once he shows us that, then we should praise him.
-
Byung Hyun Kim
Wasn't Kim the reliefer pitcher who in the WS gave up A LOT of HRs and some crucial ones at that?
-
Madden 2005
They REALLY need to do this with NBA Live. I can't wait until this years version. Last years was so great and fun to play. I could play all night. I'm hoping they fix that stupid free agent glitch and add some more features. NBA Live was really fun this year. I thought the 2002 Live sucked so I did not buy 2003. But I bought 2004 because my friend in the neighborhood convinced me. It has been much fun, and I play online, so If you're up for a game hit me up Double U. I agree that they should do it with salaries instead of points, and I have no clue why they do not create it like that/ Also, the FA glitch was a killer in Franchise Mode... :thumbdown
-
Madden 2005
Agrred Uber Ubi. If ESPN was better, then why doesn't it sell more? Because it is not better. Madden's gameplay and smoothness is too much for ESPN. Not only that but the models are a lot better, and more realistic and the modes kill ESPN by too much.
-
Model of Consistency.
That would be our first 20 game winner in how many years?
-
Should Lenny be an Every-Day Starter
Well, all I know is that right now Lenny is hitting the ball while Conine is not. I do like Jeff as he is one of my fav. Marlins, and a great guy to have around the clubhouse, but I think his age has finally caught up to him. He is getting injured, and at times going through some pretty bad slumps. But here is to him recovering and hitting the ball better than before! :drunks
-
Castillo entrance music?
I meant Light...thanks for the correction I remember seeing the video, it had some fine ladies in it. I wish Castillo would choose a different song though, because he has been batting under .300 for a while, maybe a change of songs could help him
-
Madden 2005
Here it is.... Rounding out the list of major new additions to the game is the create-a-fan feature. Now, instead of staring at the same old, generic-looking fans over and over again in the cutscenes, you will be able to customize them. We actually took a scary Raider fan from the infamous Black Hole--complete with spiked helmet, face paint, shield in hand, and spiky shoulder pads--and turned him into a preppy corporate shill who waved a hot dog around while decked in a clean Raider polo shirt, khaki pants, and a close, cropped haircut.
-
Mermaids...
they're better than the cheerleaders in my cousins school i remember we went to a basketball game and they threw a cheerleader up and no-one caught her lmao! :lolup