Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prime Time

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prime Time

  1. I have a few of those hats and Trick Daddy and Pitbull are representin 305 to the fullest by wearing them. Most rappers use the NY ones but I am glad to see people being proud to wear the Marlins hats.
  2. Would you guys prefer Ramon Castro or Mike Redmond again?
  3. Baseball needs a payroll damnit!
  4. Yeah he kept Lowell out but then Lowelll hit the HR in Wrigley and Lowell started from then on out. LOL! I like what Easley is doing, but you can't take Castillo out. If only we had a DH... :\
  5. IMO that was a pretty crappy Dontrelle interview....
  6. Alex Gonzalez definately deserves his by now and Juan Pierre deserves his too. He doesn't make errors and catches almost everything thrown his way.
  7. That would be very unfortunate. He has played lights out for us and If there are rumors saying he is going to go to FA then who says he is giving it all out there?
  8. Soccer is my #1 sport...see sig below. Is anyone else watching the Copa America? The #1 player of all time was Maradona. He does have personnal problems now but that doesn't take away from his skill level he had. I believe they showed the goal vs England a few weeks ago on ESPN during Euro Cup Highlights. The man was so fast and so skilled with the ball, and even though he was short, noone ever knocked him down. That and he could dribble anyone and everyone. He carries his team to win the World Cup. Pele is #2, he was awesome but he was surrounded by talent, he never carried a team. Maradona owns, and I still ike him and wish him the best. He has so many memorable games especially when he played club soccer. The man was a freak-0-nature with the ball.
  9. JonnyLons I am sorry but you are mistaken. Our replacements for our players from last season are no where near talent level wise. Lee > Choi.....Lee is the best 1B in the game IMO, and he can hit Enc > Conine.....Conine is aging and is slower, when we had ENC, we had another possible stolen base. Pudge > Red/Treanor......Enough said, Pudge is Pudge. Between these 2 catchers, we have 1 HR. Simply not good enough. Redman > Burnett...Burnett is the better player talent wisebut due to his injury he is not pitching that well because he has not fully recovered, except for that 8 inning game. Ugie & Looper < Benitez....Benitez has been pitching LIGHTS OUT, and he is doing an outstanding job closing games out. Ugie and Looper struggled at times doing this, but they were two good pitchers who strengthened our bullpen last year. Benitez is doing better though.
  10. Yeah, but I am not just talking about this series. I have been noticing this for a couple of months now. He has made some bad decisions IMO.
  11. Well our terrible hitting and our hideous bullpen is really costing us games this year. It is obvious and everyone knows this, but what can be done (or what do you think can be done) to help us improve these two areas? BTW, I also don't like the way our 3rd Base Coach, Fox is doing his job. He has waved guys on several occasions and they have been tagged. :thumbdown
  12. He was pitching well tonight. I got so scared when the trainers came out. I felt de-ja-vu (sp?) from last year.
  13. That is awesome. A real flocking team player who is willing to stick out with the team he won it all with besides the fact he could make so much more on another team. Tip your hats to Pavano ladies and gents.
  14. Good move especially since we didn't give up much. Hopefully he will be the replacement we have been looking for Fox.
  15. I hope to see us take a big lead in the next 15 games or so. BTW, nice colors Cape, that would be cool if you did a weekly update or something.
  16. I think he may be as good as gone. The man could be a #2 on a lot of teams out there, and possibly a #1 on some teams and he could get paid in that manner. I love Pavano, and I love our team, but with our payroll, I do not see ihm satying
  17. You know we are in trouble If we are callling Neu up from the Minors to be in our bullpen especially after his struggles in Spring Training.
  18. I heard he may have to retire for this and I am dissapointd in hearing this. He was a solid player last year and was looking to improve this season. It really sucks to see a player of his caliber and his attitude have to suffer such a serious injury.
  19. I agree. The effects were nice, but the story plot was CRAP
  20. I say give him about one more month and he will be batting at his career average of .250.
  21. It will be Easley for most of the games, If not all of them
  22. I think he will be the DH. McKeon will most likely do this to see If he can hit the ball like he did today on a more consistant bases. If he can, then I see him starting, even though his defense is not as good as A-gons, I think McKeon will sacrifice that Defense, If Easley can do some good things like he did today.
  23. Just like St Louis has Nelly, NY has 50, and Atlanta has Ludacris. Miami has Trick Daddy. That man loves Miami and its sports. Have you seen his videos? Mos of them contain Florida as the setting of the video and all have at least one line referring to Miami.
  24. maybe b/c red has said himself he cant go everyday. So what? Let him start as many as he can and let Willingham start the remainder. If we lose Castro to waivers then so be it. As much as I like him as a person as a player he is not living up to expectations. We aren't losing much If we lose him.
  25. Well as you know a lot of us have been complaining about our Catcher position and what we should do with it. I think this is generally towards Castro... at least it is for me. Redmond has done a good job when played. He has made crucial hits with runners in scoring positions. His defense is nowhere near Pudge, but then again how many catchers defense is? I think we should give Redmond a shot to start more games. The guy can play. If Castro continues to struggle, then I think we should send Castro down to the minors and bring up Willingham and give him a few starts here and there to give Redmond a break. What do you all think? :thumbup

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.