OMGEASLEY

Accord

Easley has now officially been designated the OMG tag.

a choice word considering our upcoming interleague series. this guy owns. Speaking of the DH, who would you guys like to see there?

I say we gotta give Easley at least one start in Detroit.

Well, we don't really have a power bat off the bench. Easley is the best hitter on the bench, so he should get the DH in Cleveland and Detroit. We could hit him 3rd, moving our power hitters back a spot.

I also agree it would be nice to give him a start on one of the days...perhaps at 2nd to give Louie a rest.

I think he will be the DH. McKeon will most likely do this to see If he can hit the ball like he did today on a more consistant bases. If he can, then I see him starting, even though his defense is not as good as A-gons, I think McKeon will sacrifice that Defense, If Easley can do some good things like he did today.

When is Nunez going to start hitting some homers?

When he starts getting consistent at bats rather than coming in for "defensive purposes" late in games and getting only 1 AB all the time. I really want to see Abe get more starts on a consistent basis, but starting him as a DH is a waste of his defensive abilities, in my opinion. Start Nunez in left or right and stick either niner or cabs as DH.

Easely DHing versus his old team? Like it.

In fact, I think we may even consider starting Easely at SS and bringing AGon in as a defensive replacement...or would that sour the team? Hmm...Easely sure makes this a hard situation to deal with - and that is a good thing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.