June 5, 200422 yr Easley has now officially been designated the OMG tag. OMGEASLEY's 3-run pinch hit blast to tie the game was clutch, I honestly thought we had no chance at coming back since we play like crap in the later innings.
June 5, 200422 yr I believe OMGEasley did it in his hometown, as well, if I'm not mistaken. Birthplace: New York, NY :thumbup
June 5, 200422 yr Easley has now officially been designated the OMG tag. a choice word considering our upcoming interleague series. this guy owns.
June 5, 200422 yr Easley has now officially been designated the OMG tag. a choice word considering our upcoming interleague series. this guy owns. Speaking of the DH, who would you guys like to see there? I say we gotta give Easley at least one start in Detroit.
June 5, 200422 yr Well, we don't really have a power bat off the bench. Easley is the best hitter on the bench, so he should get the DH in Cleveland and Detroit. We could hit him 3rd, moving our power hitters back a spot. I also agree it would be nice to give him a start on one of the days...perhaps at 2nd to give Louie a rest.
June 6, 200422 yr Before his HR, all the Mets fans were pompous and shouting about every strike. After, they all shut up
June 6, 200422 yr Ive been an Easley fan. He is a solid player and can play multiple positions, very good guy to have in your team.
June 6, 200422 yr I wish there was a spot for him to play more often. Would be nice to see if he could do it on a regular basis. He can really drive the ball sometimes.
June 6, 200422 yr I think he will be the DH. McKeon will most likely do this to see If he can hit the ball like he did today on a more consistant bases. If he can, then I see him starting, even though his defense is not as good as A-gons, I think McKeon will sacrifice that Defense, If Easley can do some good things like he did today.
June 6, 200422 yr He can really drive the ball sometimes. He didn't make the home run derby for kicks and giggles. :thumbup
June 6, 200422 yr I belive we could see Easley at 3B, and Lowell at DH possibly also in Interleague games.
June 6, 200422 yr Author When is Nunez going to start hitting some homers? When he starts getting consistent at bats rather than coming in for "defensive purposes" late in games and getting only 1 AB all the time. I really want to see Abe get more starts on a consistent basis, but starting him as a DH is a waste of his defensive abilities, in my opinion. Start Nunez in left or right and stick either niner or cabs as DH.
June 6, 200422 yr Easely DHing versus his old team? Like it. In fact, I think we may even consider starting Easely at SS and bringing AGon in as a defensive replacement...or would that sour the team? Hmm...Easely sure makes this a hard situation to deal with - and that is a good thing.
June 6, 200422 yr The OMG tag seems to be a curse. Let's save it for our opponent's surprise players.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.