Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OMGEASLEY

Featured Replies

Two bombs to win the game for us.

 

No doubt the best hitter on the bench!

 

I wonder how well he can play left field?

  • Author

I expect Easley to get much more time at 1B as the year goes one.

I just hope he gets more playing time.

I expect Easley to get much more time at 1B as the year goes one.

I agree completely. He has instilled a great confidence in Jack's mind, and he could very well slide in Cordero's old role as the first baseman against lefties.

I think Easely should get a lot of looks at the DH for now.

 

But I would like to see him get some PT in the OF, 2B, SS, 3B, and 1B. He could be a super sub, but most likely that will effect his ability to hit as he could get caught up in worrying about where he is playing.

 

He has to play, that is obvious though.

Easly just continues to impress us and McKeon. I hope to see him DH all Interleague games. He is looking like the old easly when he had that career season with the Tigers.

 

:marlins

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.