Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prime Time

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prime Time

  1. Half the people in my section didnt realize that they werent doing it this year. They all were cheering with 11 hits and then went nuts at 12, but then as the word started to spread that there wouldnt be any donuts they started to become very depressed.? I guess Krispy Kreme is pretty happy though because I dont think that they could afford giving out 57k dozen donuts. 730517[/snapback] They should be happy they saw the Marlins slam the Braves, not because of free donuts 730524[/snapback] Thats how it was all of last season in home games when Marlins would get close to 12 hits. The Fans would start caring about the hits and not the win. I remember one game I was happy because they won and only got 11 hits.
  2. :banghead ? I am a big Encarnacion fan but it is one game. Watch I bet the poster who started this thread would bash Encarnacion If he struck out with bases loaded in the 9th when we are down by 1. Let him play more than 1 game and start to judge If he is returning to his "2003 Form". Go MARLINS! 730532[/snapback] Totally agree. It was a special moment though when he hit it. I think we were all thinking along the lines of a sac fly or single at best and he comes through with a HR 730533[/snapback] Oh without question was it a remarkable hit. I am not taking it away from him. Props to ENC and I am happy to see him do well in the season opener (upset to see A-gon not do well in his ABs). Looking forward to todays game!
  3. :banghead I am a big Encarnacion fan but it is one game. Watch I bet the poster who started this thread would bash Encarnacion If he struck out with bases loaded in the 9th when we are down by 1. Let him play more than 1 game and start to judge If he is returning to his "2003 Form". Go MARLINS!
  4. Damn.........not good. If we dont have JP, it messes up our whole lineup. Lets see how McKeon handles this as itll be his first time (perhaps) without JP :thumbdown
  5. Hit - Pierre Double - Pierre Triple - Castillo HR - Cabrera RBI - Cabrera Run Scored - Pierre Stolen Base - Pierre Caught Stealing - Castillo Error - Cabrera Win - Beckett (+1) 1
  6. You cant tell what there saying? Yes you can. Maybe you can't but I sure can. When Daddy Yankee raps on the Machete song...damn he killed it ther.
  7. You can never go wrong with some "Pobre Diabla" it is old but that song is a hit. "Ronca" by Daddy Yankee Theres so many to name but those are a couple to hlp you out, If you need more post again and tell me. What kind of reggaeton BTW? Slow or fast?
  8. What is it? I know Calle = Street. 710033[/snapback] Its a festival thing down in Miami where hispanics celebrate. Its called calle ocho, but someone got lazy and used the 8 instead. 710052[/snapback] Sounds lame. I wonder if Vermont has a festival in Burlington where white people celebrate. 710196[/snapback] :shifty :whistle
  9. Its pretty cool. I had fun. I really enjoyed watching the concerts. Fat Joe (although I dislike him), Fullanito, Pretty Ricky and the Mavericks and the best Pitbull w/ LiL Jon. That was hott.
  10. :whistle :thumbup :thumbdown :notworthy :shifty :plain :o :lol :lol
  11. focused on what, compiling another 9-9 season, I dont care how he does against the spring training guys, no offense to Jorgy there, but until he plays well consistently against major leaguers... he wont even so much as raise an eyebrow from me, I still cant get over the fact that hes still a sub .500 pitcher in his career... he's still got some stuff to prove to me, and thats just me... 708737[/snapback] Amen. Abe Nunez was a stud in ST, but we all know how that ended up. At any rate, let's hope Josh pitches to at least 75% of his potential because that's probably good enough for 15+ wins 200Ks and an ERA around 3. 708749[/snapback] I don't know...I seem to remember him pitching fairly well in October. Were you around for that? Jeez... :whistle 708792[/snapback] Jumping on the bandwagon...
  12. focused on what, compiling another 9-9 season, I dont care how he does against the spring training guys, no offense to Jorgy there, but until he plays well consistently against major leaguers... he wont even so much as raise an eyebrow from me, I still cant get over the fact that hes still a sub .500 pitcher in his career... he's still got some stuff to prove to me, and thats just me... 708737[/snapback] Amen. Abe Nunez was a stud in ST, but we all know how that ended up. At any rate, let's hope Josh pitches to at least 75% of his potential because that's probably good enough for 15+ wins 200Ks and an ERA around 3. 708749[/snapback] I don't know...I seem to remember him pitching fairly well in October. Were you around for that? Jeez... :whistle 708792[/snapback] Jumping on the bandwagon...
  13. Prime Time posted a topic in Off-Topic
    Anybody go? Any interesting stories?
  14. :notworthy All Hail Bruce Willis...
  15. Damn and he also said you haven't gotten shot lately so whats your 2nd album about? LoL
  16. Is Game back in G-Unit? Nowhere have I seen that it says that Game is back. I just read there was a truce. Tonight I heard the Jadakiss rap of him firing back at 50. He says some pretty hott stuff, but out of all the guys who 50 dissed, Jada is the only one whom I respect, because he can rap well. And If you think 50 is soft then you have no clue what your talking about. 50 didn't run away, he was rushed off by security. Also, he was shot 9x and instead of trying to go on the down low and keep low key, he raps about it and becomes a famous rapper. Whatever doesn't kill ya just makes you stronger.
  17. I don't see how record sales equate to talent. All it means is that people like something. Just because Shrek 2 is the third highest grossing movie of all time doesn't mean it's the third best movie of all time. I don't see how it's a hard concept to grasp. That is why it comes down to opinion. And everyone has their own opinion.
  18. Don't look too much into it. It is the GrapeFruit League.
  19. """""""""""""""""Nas is a punk. Fat Joe is turning into a punk slowly but surely. Jadakiss passes, he is str8. WTF? Game said G G G Unit yet he won't fight along side Fifty? That is disloyalty. That is like claming you are part of a group of friends but If your group of friends were to fight with some other others, you wouldn't fight with your friends because it has nothing to do with you. G-Unit is taking the rap game over. Honestly the last CD i bought was the Ying Yang Twins latest one. I dont buy CDs because I usually just burn them, but 50s new one looks good, and I am going to buy it. G Unit is what its all about. Fug Yuk, Fug Fat Joe, Fug Dipset, Fug em all. """"""""""""""""" so well put,? but? nas? will murder? 50? but? thats? when? gatman? steps? in? and? murders? nas...? its? f***ing elementrey 703825[/snapback] Can someone translate this junk into english for me? Whose cause are you trying to help and what points are you trying to make? You sound like a 12-year-old wanna be thug. 703867[/snapback] Odom basically said that he's a tool who buys into image and follows his friends mindlessly regardless of what you think. 703875[/snapback] Who's Odom? And If I were trying to talk like you guys stated I wouldn't be talking like this, I'd be talking like the other poster. Nas has nothing on 50.
  20. i love g.unit shady aftermath/ i been jamming the game cd since i bought it on jan 21st. now that he is no longer a a member of g unit shady aftermath. i will no longer jam him. im miss jamming the cd, cuz i really liked it.. i have the g.unit shoes and shirts. and im getting the new 50 on thursday. if the game aint part teh crew he is a enemey. he si not a ride or die mother f***er. f*** agme, jada, fat joe, and nas........... G.UNIT and shady aftermath bitch............. 699268[/snapback] :whistle Not even 50 himself talks like that. Get a clue. And learn how to type a sentence.
  21. Nas is a punk. Fat Joe is turning into a punk slowly but surely. Jadakiss passes, he is str8. WTF? Game said G G G Unit yet he won't fight along side Fifty? That is disloyalty. That is like claming you are part of a group of friends but If your group of friends were to fight with some other others, you wouldn't fight with your friends because it has nothing to do with you. G-Unit is taking the rap game over. Honestly the last CD i bought was the Ying Yang Twins latest one. I dont buy CDs because I usually just burn them, but 50s new one looks good, and I am going to buy it. G Unit is what its all about. Fug Yuk, Fug Fat Joe, Fug Dipset, Fug em all.
  22. Douglas is so wack. Coral Springs, Coconut Creek and Taravella are all better then wack azz Stoneman Douglas.
  23. Prime Time replied to fishfan25's topic in Sports
    What do you mean Lefty Power? And lose integrity? It has pretty much lost all of it by having that brawl earlier this season.
  24. The Empire might not have a need for a starting pitcher next season.? They have Wright, Pavano, Mussina, RJ, and Brown signed through 2006 (if I am not mistaken).? Unless they move one of those guys, they just won't have room for AJ. 700600[/snapback] they didn't have a need for a shortstop, either... 700657[/snapback] You can't move AJ to another position... 700680[/snapback] Move him to the Bullpen :mischief2 :shifty

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.