Gonzalez gone from suck squad...

Libelula

It's official that he PWNS. Over the last few he weeks he has been swinging great and his defense will be there. And yes, I'm jumping right back on his bandwagon. Batting .212 right now and that's good enough.

* Points to sig *

you were ripping everyone just the other day for "jumping on his wagon"

:confused

It's official that he PWNS. Over the last few he weeks he has been swinging great and his defense will be there. And yes, I'm jumping right back on his bandwagon. Batting .212 right now and that's good enough.

* Points to sig *

:confused I wasn't ripping anyone.

I just said how everyone jumps aboard his wagon when he does good.

And it's true.

* Points to sig *

:confused I wasn't ripping anyone.

I just said how everyone jumps aboard his wagon when he does good.

And it's true. Not everyone.

He still sucks like a Hoover. And .212 is hardly reason to jump for joy, even if it's from a career .250 "hitter."

* Points to sig *

:confused He just admitted he was a hypocrite and a late joiner. Leave the kid alone.

Some people can't take joke, huh? Seriously, is there any reason to be so upset?

Who's upset?

Anyways, if you're talking to Ramp, I'm sure if he was upset he'd just go and make a sig about it anyways to torment you.

I could care less about A-Rod.

Some people can't take joke, huh? Seriously, is there any reason to be so upset?

Who's upset?

Anyways, if you're talking to Ramp, I'm sure if he was upset he'd just go and make a sig about it anyways to torment you.

I could care less about A-Rod. A-Rod?

That was written in scarcasm.

Anyways, realize I'm going on four hours of sleep, factor in I have an Eastern Philosphy test to study for before I go to Cincy to spend 590 dollars on Bengals and Reds merchandise and you've got me pegged right now.

I dislike how people are so negative. Okay they suck, we know this, you don't have to rub it in. They are still human beings and it isn't like they are not trying because they are, they just aren't All-Star players.

If anyone on here is anti-negative, it's me.

But even I can't take how much Castro and Oliver suck. I don't want them to suck, but they do.

I'm not rubbing in anything. They do not have talent and if continue the way they're going right now, they won't be here long.

But things have been looking good for all 3 of them. A-Gon is hitting .212, Castro went 2-2 today with 3 RBI's and threw out a baserunner, and Oliver only gave up 4 runs! That's good for Oliver!

I'm rootin' for these guys.

Alex is hitting .246 so far in May, and .318 in the last 7 days........so Alex is improving. It shows he can hit if he relaxes at the plate and waits for his pitch....something he hasn't been doing......as evidenced by his 4 walks in 146 ABs.

Gee, we haven't heard this before. For example every damn year he's played outside of his rookie season (and the 4 months of his career when he actually hit).

He sucks, did suck, and will continue to suck. Just the way it is. Hopefully he starts getting HBP alot, at least he won't be an automatic out all the time then.

* Points to sig *

:confused ya well what do you expect.

kettle = black.

i love it.

* Points to sig *

kettle = black.

i love it. Racist.

* Points to sig *

kettle = black.

i love it. Racist. um.....ok.

* Points to sig *

kettle = black.

i love it. Racist. wtf?