Official Marlins Colors

CapeFish

We should now be called the Florida Dolphins.

What the hell, stay with Teal and black.

Admin i guess you gotta put some orange on the site lol

j/k

it's always been there because of the Orioles part of Marlins history. The O's kept the Miami Marlins alive for a LONG time.

it's always been there because of the Orioles part of Marlins history. The O's kept the Miami Marlins alive for a LONG time.

why is that? The Miami Marlins were the FSL A afil of the O's. In 1990, they packed up and moved to Fort Myers and affiliated with the Twins to become the Miracle.

What does it matter if they are rooting for the same team?

It's a Dolphins fan/Marlins fan divide.

Aqua and orange have always been the Dolphins colors. Teal and silver have always been Marlins colors. It concerns us hardcore Marlins fans that we are going orange, the same way it would disturb a hardcore Dolfan if they went silver or teal.

Aqua and orange have always been the Dolphins colors. Teal and silver have always been Marlins colors. It concerns us hardcore Marlins fans that we are going orange, the same way it would disturb a hardcore Dolfan if they went silver or teal. Ahh, got ya, I agree...Sorry im not up on the Fish...maybe I should stay outta this forum.... :D

Aqua and orange have always been the Dolphins colors. Teal and silver have always been Marlins colors. It concerns us hardcore Marlins fans that we are going orange, the same way it would disturb a hardcore Dolfan if they went silver or teal. I honestly don't see what the big problem is. Would I like the Marlins do adopt their own identity? Yes, but if orange is what they want, I'll go along with it. They have baby pink t-shirts too and there isn't such a controversy about those...

Guest Fritz

It'd be cool if the Miami teams all had some continuity. The Fins, Canes, Heat all have orange. Why not the Fish? It might draw in more fans, which is always a plus.

It'd be cool if the Miami teams all had some continuity. The Fins, Canes, Heat all have orange. Why not the Fish? It might draw in more fans, which is always a plus.

The Heat do not have any orange at all. The Heat's colors are Red, Black, and Gold/Yellow, not orange.