Madden 2005

minus

New Hit Stick - Change the momentum of a game by using the right analog stick to make a huge hit, force a turnover, and send the crowd into a frenzy. Time it just right or you?ll get burned for a big play.

New Defensive Playmaker Control - You are now in complete control on defense. Modify pre-snap assignments, including double teams and player-specifi c match ups, for any defensive player on the field.

New Storyline Central - Get inside the NFL like you never have. Now your games are impacted by the stories that surround your team. Satisfy your star WR?s demands or watch your team chemistry suffer. Get the scoop from local and national newspapers, email from assistant coaches, and Tony Bruno?s weekly radio talk show.

New Defensive Playmaker Control - You are now in complete control on defense. Modify pre-snap assignments, including double teams and player-specifi c match ups, for any defensive player on the field.

New Storyline Central - Get inside the NFL like you never have. Now your games are impacted by the stories that surround your team. Satisfy your star WR?s demands or watch your team chemistry suffer. Get the scoop from local and national newspapers, email from assistant coaches, and Tony Bruno?s weekly radio talk show.

Franchise Changes

Free Agents choose team using many different factors including weather, stadium, money, location, team prestige, what stars are on the team, expected playing time, etc.

Franchise Tags and Restricted Free Agents

Preseason position battles, in which two players based on ratings battle for the starting spot during pre-season. Based on the stats of the pre season will determine who wins the starting spot.

Regular season progressions this year, instead of waiting until the end of the season.

Weekly gameplans where you will see your opponent strengths and weaknesses.

Trading during the draft.

20,000 + newspaper articles from USA Today to track your franchise and others. There will be times when players get busted for drugs, and other such mishaps. The storyline goes much deeper this year.

20 Hours of Sports Talk Radio recorded with Tony Bruno in which there will be real callers, interviews with real NFL coaches and players.

Player personalities have been added where players have moral ratings based on their involvement with the team. If a player isn't receiving the ball as much as he would like, you will hear about it. Ratings will go down if moral gets too low. Players want to play a certain amount of downs, based on age.

You have the option to name your team captains. This will boost moral for the players, and possibly for the team if the players like the captains chosen.

All I can say is one thing:

BENGALLLLLLLLLLLLLS! I can't wait! I just hope Marvin Lewis looks like Marvin Lewis, not just some guy. Next year's Madden needs authentic crowd seating so I can be in the game!

Seriously, all the additions, PLUS all the stuff from last year, this game is going to be tight.

I also see no way in which those "drug stories" stay in the USA Today articles. The NFL won't let it because it tarnishes their image (even if it DOES happen in real life, it's still just a video game). They could find a clever way around it, but I don't know what.

Guest marlins02

ray is the best LB right now and one of the best ever. dude is a f***ing animal who is a product of....

The U :D