I just had the fakest game ever on MVP Baseball...

I was playing some guy online whose record was 65-50...

So I'm not Marlins (Home Team) and he's the Expos. (Road Team of course)

In the top of first, he get's a run on some mistake pitches. Johnson tripled, and Vidro drove him in.

Bottom of 1st, JP and Louie ground out. Cabrera singles to center. Then Lowell singles to center. With runners on 1st and 2nd, Conine singles to center too! The runs scored and it's all tied at 1 after 1.

To the 3rd inning. He get's two run on a Tony Batista 2 Run Jack which pissed me off. 3-1...

Bottom 3rd, Mike Lowell leads off the inning with a home run. 3-2...

Bottom 4th, Alex Gonzalez leads off the inning with a home run TO THE OPPOSITE WAY. Something Gonzalez rarely does. 3-3, TIED!

Top 6, he get's more runs on a bases loaded double. 2 runs score. 5-3

After going down in the 6th, 7th, and 8th, it comes down to the bottom of the 9th.

Lowell leads it off with a triple ( :lol ). Good start! I pinch run with Nunez. He's my only bench guy left because I already used Castro to replace Red, and Cordero to replace Choi. Morde was a pinch hitter in the pitcher spot earlier.

So with OMGNUNEZ at third, he throws a fatty right down the middle to Conine who smokes it deep center field, and GONE. 5-5!

He eventually retires the side and we play to the 12th where it is still tied.

Bottom 12, Cordero singles. Cordero, clutch?! Next hitter is Ramon Castro. Takes ball one. Takes ball two. Takes ball three. And because the pitcher had to throw a strike, Castro hits it between the CF and RF. CF ALMOST get's it after a dive, but it skips past him. Cordero is already rounding 3rd and a throw won't even be made. Marlins win 6-5 after clutch hitting by CORDERO, GONZALEZ, AND CASTRO!

Mike Lowell tripled. Classic. Oh, JP and Louie went a combined 0-10.

Penny got the win after he relieved Beckett. Day got the loss and blown save.

Best game ever.

Do you play MVP online on the PS2 or PC? If you play it on the PS2, i'd definitely like to play you online. My name in MVP is AccordHummer and if you want to contact me on AIM, my AIM s/n is AccordC32.

What's your MVP online name and AIM name?

Do you play MVP online on the PS2 or PC? If you play it on the PS2, i'd definitely like to play you online. My name in MVP is AccordHummer and if you want to contact me on AIM, my AIM s/n is AccordC32.

What's your MVP online name and AIM name?

I play on the PS2.

I make different ones because if my record ever get's terrible, I make a new one.

My worst record was 9-4 and I changed it today after losing. I forgot what it is but I'll look for you sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha. we played like 20 games and I won like 18 of them :D .

15 and you won 13.

Seriously though, I usually don't suck that bad.

That's why tomorrow will be different!

Walk-off with Luis Castillo that JUST got over the fence. BY ONE FOOT!

THAT WON'T HAPPEN TOMORROW!