I just had the fakest game ever on MVP Baseball...

MVP SUCKS!!!

ALLSTAR BASEBALL #1!!!!!!

Funny.

Seriously, I played ASB and it's terrible this year. Last year I thought it was the best Baseball game but this year it's TERRIBLE. They didn't chnage ANYTHING and that fielder cam sucks. Especially in scenario mode.

ESPN>MVP>ASB

You gotta be joking.

I rented ESPN and it is the WORST baseball game i've ever played. All the features like franchise mode, commentary, etc. were better than MVP, but the actual gameplay and in-game graphics were absolutely HORRIBLE and that is what matters most. If I had to choose between RBI Baseball from 1994 on the original NES or ESPN Baseball, i'd take the 10 year old ancient RBI Baseball.

ESPN was incredibly hyped up so I decided to rent it and I am so glad I didn't waste 50 bucks to buy it, terrible game. MVP 2004 is the greatest baseball game ever made, ASB and ESPN cannot even be compared to it.

MVP>ASB>every other game on the market>ESPN

Anyone remember Ken Griffey Jr. Major League Baseball for Super Nintendo. Home Run derby was awesome on that game. And the music was super-cool. Plus the names for the players were all made up and were like C. Dog for Fred McGriff I believe. That game was awesome.