The Brawl

AJBurnett34

I am pretty sure I saw Pavano land a punch on the jaw of Bell. Lowell had a nice takedown towards the end but I'm not sure if that is what he was trying to do. The scariest part of the whole thing was Oliver ending up on the bottom of it all, good thing he didnt get hurt but he may have been shook up a little because he wasnt as sharp after that.

Can someone explain how it started for those of us who missed it?

From what I understand, Cabs was hit in the 1st. Then Red went deep in the 2nd. Next batter was Sea Bass who was threw up and in too. Then Sea Bass and Pratt had a little discussion before Alex pushed Pratt's mask away and Pratt pushed Alex. Then it was madness.

U see what i miss becuz of my gay ass cable company!!! FUUUUUUU....DGE!!!!! DAMMIT! :banghead :banghead :banghead

I know and on early release.

I got home at like 2:20 so I missed the fight, but you have strong reason to be pissed Yea me 2. And i got home aroun 12:50 all ready to c the game. :( WEll, hopefully they'll show some replays or something.

U see what i miss becuz of my gay ass cable company!!! FUUUUUUU....DGE!!!!! DAMMIT! :banghead ? :banghead ? :banghead

I know and on early release.

I got home at like 2:20 so I missed the fight, but you have strong reason to be pissed Yea me 2. And i got home aroun 12:50 all ready to c the game. :( WEll, hopefully they'll show some replays or something. im sure bbtn will give you something worth watching

also check the local news at 5 and sportscenter at 6

Wasn't Pratt the same one who made those comments last year that made everyone around here mad? Can't remember what he said exactly though...

After we swept the Phillies or beat them 2 out of 3 they had the Reds and we had the Braves. He said he'd rather be in THEIR position because it's the Reds and Braves. They went on to lose 2 of 3 while we won 2 of 3.

:lol

Can someone explain how it started for those of us who missed it?

Redmond just hit a HR the AB before.

On the first pitch to Seabass, Myers threw way inside and way over his head. Seabass took offense to that, Pratt took offense to Seabass taking offense, and from there it degenerated into something you'd more likely see at a hockey game. Both benches cleared, seemingly to break the two up. Seabass and Pratt were ejected.

Now, the question is how long we're going to be without Seabass's services, as I'm sure he'll be suspended.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.