Beckett Cy Young?

CitanX

damn it man....I don't wanna hear this 8 games into the season.

I hope this dosen't jinx us.

I mean you can say they are doing really good and haveing a MVP type season so far but don't say Cy Young and all that crap until atleast the all-star brake...but yeah these guys are all doing a f***ing great job so far.

I hope they keep it up.

Plaschke, Holley, and Marriotti pick Beckett as NL Cy Young...And Paige Picked Dontrelle ove Beckett LMAO Awesome

Woody thinks that Clemens is going to win the CY YOUNG. He just said that Dontrelle had a better shot at winning it than Beckett(Everyone laughed when he said that). But everyone else did say Beckett, though.

Plaschke, Holley, and Marriotti pick Beckett as NL Cy Young...And Paige Picked Dontrelle ove Beckett LMAO Awesome

Woody thinks that Clemens is going to win the CY YOUNG. He just said that Dontrelle had a better shot at winning it than Beckett(Everyone laughed when he said that). But everyone else did say Beckett, though. If Dontrelle keeps on pitching like he has so far......he is going to give Beckett a real good race...... :p