Screw Woody Paige and Plachke

MarlinsinPBC

yep Im going to email Woody Paige as well and inform him of a few facts

I encourage everyone else to do the same cause one of his issues with the Marlins is that their fan base is weak

lets keep it civil and show him the facts, Ill be back with the email addy momentarily.

Oh come on guys. I agree with you that they are way wrong, but they are not a**holes or bitches because their opinions are different from ours here at MarlinsBaseball.com. You should write to them If you want to, but do not go and curse and insult them because they have every right to have an opinion like us.

Guest FishFanInPA

I find it funny that they say the Phillies have leadership...Is that Thome whose team didnt win a world series or Wagner whose always choked in the division series? Wait, maybe it's David Bell whose won zero world series. The Marlins have won once and have the best manager in baseball while Bowa is on the hot seat.

If your gonna pick thew Phillies, which is already stupid, at least come up with reasons that dont insult our intelligence.

I do not understand. I was not here on the Message Board last year to see why everyone dislikes D. Lee. He contributed to win a WS and played very well. Might not have been Mr. Clutch but he played stellar Defense, winning a Gold Glove and helping us all the way.

I believe Choi is playing better then Derrek and I hope he continues, but If you want to go by records, we won a WS with D. Lee. What happens to our team when Choi plays First is still a question mark.

Guest Juanky

I didn't hate Derek Lee. I loved Derek Lee. Wore my old number, played great defense. But I honestly believe Choi is better with the bat right now, and will be better overall by the beginning of next year. Some don't agree with me, that is fine. But the results so far are on the table.

I have respect for every Marlin ever to put on the uniform except Pudge and Gary, for leaving on bad terms. The rest I wish them the best of luck if they are still playing. I hope DLee has an awesome year, even though I hate the Cubs.

Let them talk all the sh!t they wanna talk about! It's better! Becuz that way all the sh!t adds up and in the end it'll make them look 20 times DUMBER!!!

Not like we never went thru this b4... right? I just think it helps our team wanna prove them wrong and work even harder! :lol

I didn't hate Derek Lee. I loved Derek Lee. Wore my old number, played great defense. But I honestly believe Choi is better with the bat right now, and will be better overall by the beginning of next year. Some don't agree with me, that is fine. But the results so far are on the table.

I have respect for every Marlin ever to put on the uniform except Pudge and Gary, for leaving on bad terms. The rest I wish them the best of luck if they are still playing. I hope DLee has an awesome year, even though I hate the Cubs.

if you love im that much, at least spell his name right, it's "Derrek" ;)

I know choi is doing well and right now he is def better than dlee through the first 9 games, however im a little concerned about him swing for the fences a lil too much. but if thats my biggest concern it shows how good of a spot we are in. Also bang for the buck Choi is a lot better than d lee. 6.2 mil vs. 310,000. yah u can call him a bargain

Let them talk all the sh!t they wanna talk about! It's better! Becuz that way all the sh!t adds up and in the end it'll make them look 20 times DUMBER!!!

Not like we never went thru this b4... right? I just think it helps our team wanna prove them wrong and work even harder! :lol

That's my girl :notworthy

That's my girl :notworthy you bet dawg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.