Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins/Phillies Game Added to ESPN

Featured Replies

I'm finally going to get to see a game this year! HOORAY!

 

:happydance :happydance :happydance

I'm finally going to get to see a game this year! HOORAY!

 

:happydance :happydance :happydance

Yeah, you Floridians complain about a game or two not being televised but I'm just happy to get to see once every now and then.

If you are local to the Marlins broadcast center I think you will get it on FSN, but If you are out of range you will get it on ESPN, I believe.

The Marlins game at Philadlephia on Thursday, April 22 at 1:00 PM has been added to the ESPN schedule.

Awesome!!

 

That's the day i'm going to my first sox game of the year (sox/yankees at 8 eastern).

 

I can watch that game before I go to the sox game. Awesomeness :thumbup

I'm finally going to get to see a game this year! HOORAY!

 

:happydance :happydance :happydance

That's why MLB Extra Innings is the greatest. invention. EVER! :thumbup

I'm finally going to get to see a game this year! HOORAY!

 

:happydance :happydance :happydance

That's why MLB Extra Innings is the greatest. invention. EVER! :thumbup Don't I know it. I had it last year.

 

My cable company isn't offering it this year.

I'm finally going to get to see a game this year! HOORAY!

 

:happydance ? :happydance ? :happydance

That's why MLB Extra Innings is the greatest. invention. EVER! :thumbup Don't I know it. I had it last year.

 

My cable company isn't offering it this year. You should go kill somebody at your cable company then. :thumbup

WOOHOO!! I'm going to be able to see a lot of the marlins in the next coming weeks. I'll be able to see my first marlin game of the season on friday. I'll have to tape this game cuz I'll be at school, but I'll gladly take that over listening on the radio.

I'm finally going to get to see a game this year! HOORAY!

 

:happydance ? :happydance ? :happydance

That's why MLB Extra Innings is the greatest. invention. EVER! :thumbup Don't I know it. I had it last year.

 

My cable company isn't offering it this year. get the dish dood. i bet it's cheaper too.

 

i'd get it but my apt doesn't have a wall that faces south. :confused

I'm finally going to get to see a game this year! HOORAY!

 

:happydance ? :happydance ? :happydance

That's why MLB Extra Innings is the greatest. invention. EVER! :thumbup Don't I know it. I had it last year.

 

My cable company isn't offering it this year. get the dish dood. i bet it's cheaper too.

 

i'd get it but my apt doesn't have a wall that faces south. :confused Cable>Dish... I'm sure CapeFish can verify this.

The Marlins game at Philadlephia on Thursday, April 22 at 1:00 PM has been added to the ESPN schedule.

I was just complaining about this on another thread! hahaha...

Cable>Dish...

because it costs a lot more?

 

i had the dish for a few months several years ago and it was awesome. the whole losing-your-signal-when-it-rains thing you see in the commercials is exaggerated.

Yeah, I lost my signal for the first time in three months of having satellite today, and only because it was nearly a hurricane out there. I wasn't watching TV anyways so it didn't bother me.

 

Besides, you can get free channels with the dish easier than you can with cable ;)

I've had a dish for 6 months now, and my signal has gone out once, maybe twice. Alkazoid is right, the whole losing your signal thing is waaaay exaggerated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.