Dontrelle Willis

mongoose

I will root like hell for D-Train! He is a great guy and a good pitcher.

That said, I think Justin Wayne will pitch 2 or 3 innings (and either he or Willis will get the Win, and Benitez the save.)

Everything turns on getting our bats working and not leaving ducks on the pond.

I want Dontrelle to succeed but he still gives me jitters every time he is on the mound. Either way I hope to see him certify himself as a starter in The Pros. I say 6.1 IP, 2 ER, 6 Ks. Nice start to the season. But for some reason I have a feeling that might be incorrect and he will shut us all up with an AMAZING performance.

I think marlins are due for a break out performance. With the exception of a few...most of the marlins are hitting the ball very well right now, just in bad places. I can see marlins scoring upwards or 7+ runs tonight. Dontrelle on other hand. I still don't know. I'm hopin he goes 6. He needs to control himself or he will give up quick runs like Penny did last night

I think there is going to be alot of pressure on Dontrelle this season, because of the incrediable season he had last year. But I think with the help of all the coaches around him they can get him to calm down and remain consistent all season, much like they got in Becketts head and have turned him into a consistently good starter.

Am I the only one that thinks he is more suited to be a closer?

probably Apparantly I'm not the only one judging from Mongoose' reply. Goose said he should be a middle reliever Yeah, I saw that. But I'm assuming he was just referring to this year. Even if he went to the pen when AJ got back, I doubt he'd be the closer unless Benetiz losses his mind again. I'm referring more to next year (assuming Benetiz can hold up).