Official Announcement.....

Craig

Although I always have been and always will be a die hard fan (emphasis on die) of the Chicago White Sox....I would like to make an annoucement.....

I would like to make it official that I am permanently on the Marlins bandwagon. With the exception of when they play the White Sox (like the 3 games in June this year), I will be rooting for, watching, and actually getting nervous over the Marlins from this point forward for all eternity....

That is all.....

Hey do the Marlins play the WhiteSox in Chicago? If so I would love to go I am only 4 hours away by car! If you can get tickets and can get an extra one for me then I am definetly interested in going. As it is I am working on getting tickets for the sept. games against the cubs at Wrigley. =)

Although I always have been and always will be a die hard fan (emphasis on die) of the Chicago White Sox....I would like to make an annoucement.....

I would like to make it official that I am permanently on the Marlins bandwagon. With the exception of when they play the White Sox (like the 3 games in June this year), I will be rooting for, watching, and actually getting nervous over the Marlins from this point forward for all eternity....

That is all.....

Finally, a fan. Welcome and invite a few more of your friends. The team needs all the support it can get from a community that acts more and more like they want the team to leave.