Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ice Man

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ice Man

  1. He still says the Phillies are going to take the East.... Whats his Email Address.?
  2. I just watched it.. . Paige is a "fraud" *uck him in his stupid goat ass. Plashke is a moron too.
  3. Ice Man replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    Well, all I can say is: Up yours Gammons.
  4. Does it have Pax? Well id rather watch the games on my big ol tv with surround sound then my 17 inch monitor.
  5. MLB TV is basically the same as extra inningings, plus thats like 80 bucks...
  6. I have respect for Bonds, which is rare on this board...but he IS not more important than the World Champs.
  7. but at least you'd think the FLORIDA marlins would get coverage in FLORIDA! True. We get overage of the Mariners in Idaho, Montana, and Oregon... Why wouldn't they show the Marlins games all over Florida? I think its a Central Florida Thing...Nothing from SoFla is good in CenFLA, Why? because Central Florida has an Identity crisis....Should we support Tampa or Jacksonville? hmmm? DONT KNOW BECAUSE EVERYTHING CENTRAL FLORIDA SUCKS! The Magic, the Gators and UCF.
  8. but at least you'd think the FLORIDA marlins would get coverage in FLORIDA!
  9. ..yeah I live in Orlando. No LOCAL coverage....but hey i get to watch TAMPA!!! :banghead
  10. its 167 for MLB Extra inninings alone, plus the 56$ a mo for 4 recievers and HBO and stars packaging.
  11. Direct TV service.
  12. Well, I'm all fine with perhaps the media not covering us...I just wish Theyd show more of their games on ESPN.
  13. Lets all send Emails to ESPN and Fox and who ever and let them know that The Marlin Nation wants more media attention. What the hell? They win the world series and they can't get their games to be shown on ESPN. I have Direct TV and I still only get like 2 or 3 games a week, And im paying 167.00$(give or take a few bucks) I could care less about watching the Yankees getting spanked by the White Sox or the Tigers whooping up on Minnesota. I want Marlins, and Im paying to see them and I STILL CAN' T SEE THEM! WTF!? I will NOT pay for the MLB.TV Bull, when it's the same as MLB Extra Innings AND I can't watch them on my big TV. Screw Houston and The Philles and SCREW the Yankees.
  14. ...what about this, we use Benito Santiago! ...crap wrong century...
  15. "Pudge has called me several times. He called three days ago. He said, 'I really want you to play with me,'" Urbina said. Well, its almost official, no urbina the tourbina for us, oh well...We have Benitez...hopefully he'll pull through. Heres the link http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1768000 LAKELAND, Fla. -- Reliever Ugueth Urbina was ready to sign as a free agent with the Detroit Tigers on Thursday after helping the Florida Marlins win last year's World Series. Urbina worked out with Detroit pitching coach Bob Cluck while manager Alan Trammell looked on. After the workout, Urbina said he had to take a physical and then intended to sign a one-year deal for $3.5 million. Urbina earned about $4.5 million last season. "I'm already home,'' said Urbina, who is good friends with Detroit catcher Ivan Rodriguez, the team's prize acquisition. He also knows several others on the team. Urbina passed a physical with the Cleveland Indians recently, so he expected the physical for the Tigers to be a formality. The 30-year-old closer pitched for the Texas Rangers and the Marlins in 2003. He was 3-0 with six saves for the Marlins during the regular season and saved four more games for the Marlins in postseason play, including two in their World Series triumph. Before being traded, he was 0-4 with 26 saves for Texas. Urbina said his relationship with Rodriguez was a key factor in deciding to settle on Detroit. "Pudge has called me several times. He called three days ago. He said, 'I really want you to play with me,'" Urbina said. Urbina feels he never needs much spring training to get ready. He said he thought he would be ready to pitch for the Tigers in three weeks, about a week into the regular season. Earlier Thursday, the Tigers sent closer Matt Anderson to Triple-A Toledo. Anderson, the No. 1 pick overall in the 1997 draft, has failed to bounce back from shoulder problems that have plagued the once hard-throwing pitcher.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.