Watching the Phillies

Guest FishFanInPA

Guest FishFanInPA

This team is feelin the pressure....The brand new stadium has opened and the team's bats are still asleep. They're not handling the pressure very well at all..Thome is pressing....Abreu is pressing...It's great to see this fans wriggle in their seats. The stadium is dead silent...

They lose, Bobby the fat slob actually came through and The Phils look uninspired yet again. I wonder if Wonder Boy Wade got it through his head who needs to go.

I'll be there Wed, hopefully a fire bowa chant will start up tonight if he somehow makes it through the night.

Guest Juanky

What pisses me off is Bud Selig made an appearance at the opening of the Phils' stadium, but wasn't there on Opening Day for the World Champions.

They lose, Bobby the fat slob actually came through and The Phils look uninspired yet again. I wonder if Wonder Boy Wade got it through his head who needs to go.

I'll be there Wed, hopefully a fire bowa chant will start up tonight if he somehow makes it through the night.

Who's the photograph of ???

Who's the photograph of ??? Marc Bombard, The AAA manager for The Phillies, wins almost every year(had a horrible team last year but still managed to stay close at the end) plus The players he had that are now up on the main team love him.

He's not a hot head either.

What pisses me off is Bud Selig made an appearance at the opening of the Phils' stadium, but wasn't there on Opening Day for the World Champions.

They started talking about the rings and he said he's probably break his neck if he wore it as a necklace or some lame joke like that. But he did energetically say that The Braves would not win the division this year.

He was in Philly to make the case that the Phillies were transformed from a small-market team on the brink of extinction all because of the publically-financed ballpark. Nevermind that the Phillies' new stadium is in the same district as the old one and had a very favorable lease.