Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TashaPR

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TashaPR

  1. 10bucks is pretty good... I go to school up there . on my way down I tried to find it but I couldn't... was it easy for you to find the location?
  2. awesome that you were in the paper.. where was the pic taken?
  3. Da Great. so there were like $5.00?? Cause I have seen them at stores for 15-20bucks.. i went around the flea market i guess i was on the wrong side
  4. Da great one : are the prices there su know significantly lower than retail stores?? Do you its exact location? Thanks
  5. I know that thanks
  6. Anyone going to this? I was planning to take my doggy! Is it correct that since the adult ticket is $12.00.. that means the only seats available is upper deck? I appreciate any information! Thanks
  7. I seond that last post! You don't even know people and YOU ARE JUDGING THEM.. for your information I JUST MOVED TO MIAMI I'm not from the STATES so if you don't have any worthwhile comments keep them to yourself
  8. Yes, Marlins in Miami.. it is ok .. Very small location though! What I want is the black tee with green/ silverish lettering.. and different players #.. I am lookig for Becket... I have one of Lowell.. and it says his num #19 on front and back.. thats the one I'm looking for
  9. Hey Everyone!! I got a question where do you get your best FAN APPAREL? I have been to one or two places.. even the store on 8th street... In your opinion is this the best place to get things? I saw that Dynasty Apparel which makes many sports apparel has a wearhouse in OPA LOCKA which is open to the public yet I COULDN"T FIND it.. even with the directions from the internet.. and calling the place didn't help much they didn't know any directions! Appreciate all your responses!! Can't wait till next SAT That my 1st game
  10. aww GOOD SEATS
  11. what does "C" ring mean?
  12. There was a guy on here that said he was the batboy lol didnt have proof?
  13. I should have bought sooner! I wanted infield.. I will enjoy it regardless!!!! CLUB LEVEL C: Good VIEW???? Section 231
  14. ohh thats infield no? when did u get your tickets.. I recommend for anyone buying tickets go in person to Pro Player or Marlins En Miami store.. because ticketmaster charges too much extra!! i went to the stadium today.. the people were very pleasant
  15. Hammer!! I wanna see a picture!!! How long have you been the bat boy for?? Awesome
  16. I am definately getting there a few hours before!!! Thanks for your advice
  17. Mine are Level C row 9 seat 20... I know club A is closer they were all sold out I just want to make sure I will actually be able to see the game!! oh and yes I like Beckett!! Second would be Lowell (Puerto Rican) and then Miguel Cabrera! :thumbup Oh another question: What time do you guys recommend getting there? I was thinking like 3ish? Thanks for your responses
  18. Cool thanks! So I"ll be on top of my man Beckett lol... I can't wait till next sat! I was actually at the sprind training game this past saturday but it rained!! Wasn't able to get any autograpghs Hey the Marlins bullpen is on right field side right?
  19. Yes I am from Puerto Rico.. and just moved here in January!! So I have never gone to a baseball game at the Pro Player You seem to know what Club C is so are those good seats?They were the best available at the movement. I wanted to ask someone who's been there.. their opinion!!
  20. thanks for your response! SO CLUB LEVEL C is good?? Are you going to the game? Thanks again
  21. Hello everyone! I just purchased my tickets for APR 10th.. kinda late so all the BEST seats were sold out! I purchased for CLUB LEVEL ZONE C 231.. anyone ever sat around here? Know if their good? These tickets cost $24.00 its kinda strange because terrace seating is $18.00 and it seems closer? Any one have any idea?? Who's going? Where you sitting? Thanks!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.