Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TashaPR

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TashaPR

  1. 200th carrer save!
  2. I know!!!
  3. I was asking for advice is that so bad?
  4. ok thanxs.. cause see i'm in club C it seems to be higher farther than outfield I know I'll have a great time but dont wanna see those empty seats!
  5. but don't the ushers stand at the gates and you have to show your ticket?
  6. I'm saad. I mean yes I'll be there.. but those seats won't fill up probably!!! I wish I had $$$ and could buy season tixs!
  7. I'm getting there 2ish to 3.. its like a 40min drive from down here.. tailgate a little.. and then head in when it opens
  8. yup.. ticketmaster charges like 4.50 pero tix if you buy it online and a little less at a store but sitl more than the stadium!!!
  9. :mad : ohh it hurts soo much to get burnt! I went two weeks ago personally to the stadium to get good tickets.. the best was CLUB LEVEL C 231.... today , I checked on ticketmaster.com. as many have said before they release tickets from the season ticket holders and things!! Section 156 row 12!! ahh I wanted to sit in the infield area! Any tips on how not to get burned?? I gues I should wait till the day before.. but I won't be able to avoid TICKETMASTER fees which are outragerous when you're buying numerous tickets!!! Plus when you go and you see its not really sold out!!!! that hurts even more!!! :confused
  10. 25,000 for friday??? Seems strange since many infield seats are open
  11. Fridays game: Still tickets available for infield and lower levels
  12. Anyone going to tonites!???????/
  13. Just checked on ticketmaster and best available is founders seats! 65.00 and quite some available in infield box! I wish I had more $$ and could go to lots of games! I'm going tommorow though!
  14. TashaPR replied to TashaPR's topic in Miami Marlins
    Can't wait for tommorow!!!!!!!!
  15. TashaPR replied to TashaPR's topic in Miami Marlins
    ok thanks! You guys cheered me up! hehe
  16. TashaPR replied to TashaPR's topic in Miami Marlins
    I got stuck with CLUB LEVEL C
  17. Saturday!! Only available Upper Deck!!!
  18. cool! I wish I had more $$ hehe its getting expensive.. parking and everything
  19. thats cool! If you ever have one to spare! I wouldn't mind lol
  20. cool.. do you typical try to go for the same seats? If so which section do you prefer?
  21. Great game! Hope Saturday is just as good and better!!
  22. How many people have season tickets? IF not how many games do you plan on attending??
  23. yea that orange is ugly.. I wouldn't wear it!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.