Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TashaPR

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TashaPR

  1. Anyone else notice this? RF corner is 345' (as always). But RC is now marked 363' It used to be 385' (last year). Granted, the old 385' was a little more toward CF, but not much. Just a little trivia for you math majors out there.......... ahh no math lol
  2. I may very well go to all 3 games. I already have tickets for Sat and Sun. Nice where you sitting?
  3. It truly was a great week! Hardly been able to study! Lol Even heard the whole game on the radio
  4. WHo's here planning on going to the next series?? I wanted to go on the 24th but won't be able to!
  5. it is about rings..
  6. great game once again
  7. I like my ring! But wow were people going crazy!!!!
  8. BECKETT!! Yeaah
  9. wow I saw some on ebay for 50bucks
  10. tasha how old? I'm 22.. and you? I was at the park 2ish and made the line ! I got my ring so everything is good! hehe went in through GATE H.. up the escalators right into Club Level no problem whatsoever
  11. My brother is selling his on ebay. will let you know how it goes HAPPY EASTER TO ALL
  12. Sorry everyone for getting off topic!! Have a great time those of you attending tommorow
  13. I am old enough as well.. didn't see your post before.. I'm legal lol
  14. no prime.. was trying to get your attention through PM.. didn't work?
  15. anyone planning to sell theirs?
  16. yup i heard that.. are you Korean?
  17. I dont mind finding out
  18. is that so? hmmm interesting
  19. leaving u? hehe when did i have u?
  20. cool! I wanted to go to the 24th one. when the Beckett Photoball is given out.. but I have an exam that day.. Foreign Service Exam!! It's a all dayer.. and sure to be dead after it!!
  21. I got to the Stadium at around 4:30 and entered at Gate B. There was such a jam to get into the stadium and for the guys to make sure that everyone was getting their ring. Soon as I got it, I opened up and looked at it and I was really surprised that it wasn't such plastic little thing but more of a real looking ring. Weighs a bit and it looks really nice. This one will stay with me forever. I too also was surprised that there were Phillie players stretching and warming up while the ring ceremony was going on. A bit disrespectful IMO, because they wouldn't like it if another team was stretching on their field while a Championship ring cermony was going on. But all was done right with the game. Oliver struggled a bit, but thanks to Choi and Cabrera, the Marlins rallied from 3 runs down and really stuck it to the Phils. Btw the ring is too small for my fingers :whistle Tomorrow...its Beckett time. :cool Nice.. So you have big hands! lol Are you going to tommorows game too?
  22. large fingers there huh? lol
  23. any more memories from tonite?
  24. yea.. I was there at two!! Had to get there early for the rings!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.