Everything posted by InPeterITrust
-
Predict the next manager
Conflict of interest for Mr Marlin
-
Marlins' Trade Deadline Thread (July 30, 6pm)
I was at that game 😥
-
Park
Sliver.. you really thought I was asking such a dumb question at first? I've had a funny feeling about Park for a few days. Delpiano was the reason why.
-
Park
Whaattt? Your confusing me with that look.
-
Park
By any chance were the Marlins in the bidding for Park?
-
Should the Marlins make a run at Cespedes?
Rumor is Heyward is being offered something in the $195mill for 7 yrs from the Cards.
-
A Look at the Free Agent Class
I guess they really do believe fans are dumb or cluesless. We've all known they haven't been putting "their money" around the core correctly. But perhaps this is the hamster wheel of the off-season. Sell the public about how this yr it will be different. Stfu, stay out of the baseball knowledge (Benedict, etc) way and let them do what they need to. Spend on what they say, maybe we will see instant change on a budget. Ala Pirates.
-
Buyers interested, Loria says no
wishful thinking